X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev

Originally posted by xSliderx
    wow...such an out pour of support...lol
    2) What REALLY killed this was when someone told me for a whole month the LegacyBot was being created. This came from a member of the DEV team, so I thought him credible. I was advised 5 DAYS before the tournament that there would be no bot. That fucked things pretty bad
    I would just like to say that since TWDev is coming out with a new version of TWcore which has been a long time coming, they do not have the time to do large projects, as they already are; they are extremely busy with the projects they have now, and they are quite enormous.
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

• Wow i stopped checking these forums for awhile and i come back to see this

HAHAHAKLDHKASLJFRHKALHJDFAHHAHAHh
      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLL
      I know i'm a bit late but wow was this worth every minute i spent on the internet today
      Eph.. don't you love how like every other post in that bunch of yours was directed at me? I think trying to make himself cool by insulting poor newbs like myself (yes, I have no shame in calling myself a newb) is his favorite pasttime. Quite pathetic for someone who claims to be 30 years old with a wife and child dont' you think?
      Oh Slider you are the most pathetic person i have ever encountered.
      In my years of playing internet games and chatting on internet forums with other sad nerds across the world, you sire them all

I don't even have to say anything to insult you because your words and actions do enough that i can just sit back and laugh
      Currently listening to:
      Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
      Dead to Me - Little Brother
      Tim Barry - Manchester
      Lemuria - Get Better
      Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

• Stop. Posting. In. This. Thread.

Thanks.
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowHand
          Wow i stopped checking these forums for awhile and i come back to see this

HAHAHAKLDHKASLJFRHKALHJDFAHHAHAHh
          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLL
          I know i'm a bit late but wow was this worth every minute i spent on the internet today
          Eph.. don't you love how like every other post in that bunch of yours was directed at me? I think trying to make himself cool by insulting poor newbs like myself (yes, I have no shame in calling myself a newb) is his favorite pasttime. Quite pathetic for someone who claims to be 30 years old with a wife and child dont' you think?
          Oh Slider you are the most pathetic person i have ever encountered.
          In my years of playing internet games and chatting on internet forums with other sad nerds across the world, you sire them all

I don't even have to say anything to insult you because your words and actions do enough that i can just sit back and laugh

You're no better than Dads Revenge molesting Rodney in my forum post down in trashtalk under teks ;/

User banned for 4 months for evading -wadi
          Last edited by wadi; 04-25-2005, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Lock This? ... it's getting boring
            STARKITTY
            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• If the nikka had so much god damn money, and he was such a high roller, why not give it to the winning squad of twld or some shit.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
              Asia Minor> maybe not
              Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
              bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
              bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
              bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• He never intended on giving out the cash Hellz or even running this event. TW Dev and Jacen are not to blame for this thing failing slider, you made it fail by not sticking to the agreement about the cash and Staff could have go on without making a entirely seperate bot if needed for this event. Maybe in the future I can throw in a 100 or something for TWL, maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                X