fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
    Kim> loool
    fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

whos making up this shit and whos listening to all this shit
      stop changing pubs
      fuck the newbs

Comment

worst idea ever. please, find another way to rape the weasel, because god knows you haven't done enough fucking damage yet. the fact that tone likes this change is reason enough to discard it and put it back to how it used to be.

Comment

Staff: please realize that it's not impossible to step back in time and revert to old settings, ie before weasels had radar--they were perfect then. You guys really need to stop it with these band-aid fixes. They not only fail to solve the problem, they worsen it.
          FREE MANDELA

Comment

i saw just get rid of the fuckers still. no one wants them in pure pub except the people who actually play them.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus
              Staff: please realize that it's not impossible to step back in time and revert to old settings, ie before weasels had radar--they were perfect then. You guys really need to stop it with these band-aid fixes. They not only fail to solve the problem, they worsen it.
              Just like the government.
              Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
              Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
              Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
              Catgirl> rofl
              Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
              fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
              fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
              Kim> loool
              fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

It was only a matter of time before T0ne came along
                >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

t0ne, you're pretty slow.
                  I've been annoyed about this, because it seems to me that upper staff is not even communicating, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not truly that concerned about lanc owning the weasel, shark does well enough in the timed pub. Perma-Xradar for shark would work better than giving Xradar to lanc, or even jav.
                  But, one day qan was talking about an attempt to try fix weasel by enlarging it, and then the next day (heres me perhaps expecting a weasel to be slightly larger) it turns out lancs have X radar. So it seems to me that one party of upper staff doesn't communicate with another party enough, causing confusion all round. But correct me if I'm wrong, cos I'm not sure I want to be right... I just hope that this was a well thought out decision and not just flash implementation of an idea someone threw at the forums.
                  By the way t0ne, lancs also have Rockets, just so you know. Not many do, not many are that observant. I was told that it was an anti-twister countermeasure, prompting a large discussion about getting girls drunk and then playing twister. Discuss.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                    i saw just get rid of the fuckers still. no one wants them in pure pub except the people who actually play them.
                    true

The lanc is the best choice of the 3 fighting ships (1,3&7) to give x-radar since spiders can get anti and wb's are 1 shot 1 kill. The problem is that since it has a big drain then you still need to get your terr to warn of x's or watch radar closely since now x's can't really stealth and cloack at teh same time effectively. This is harder than it sounds when your desperatly trying to defend your flag room in the last min needed to get flag etc...
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

I hate these stupid "CHANGE THE TW" threads, just let it be.
                      If you wanna give X-radars to lancs or javbombs to weasles, GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN ZONE.

END OF THESE THREADS, THESE ARE HURTING MY EYES
                      -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                        congratulations on dumbest post award
                        04.07.05 08:59

Comment

You don't see many weasels around because of the current settings, so it has little to no difference if you give any ship x-radar now.

Comment

Kawrae: This isn't a change Tw thread, its a statement that tw has been changed (ie lanc given Xradar)
                            but if we're having a tw wishlist, I'd like a shark that can take a jav bomb in the face.

And darkmoor, I see a fair amount of weasels around, now and then. Wisecherub is always weasel, and its still used to get thru the little gaps.

Originally posted by Disliked
                            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

i suggested this for long timeago. maybe change it so x-radar would be alrdy on start not only from greens.

now only lev need fixing. those nightwasp settings were good. well it needed skill first emp enm and then shoot bullets. only that mine and repel should be removed
                              www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Working...
                              X