Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Trench Wars staff degrade by the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we need guidelines for Base and Wbduel. I try to keep it fair, pick good players that will not only jav/wb 100 % of the time and try to bring in some new players. If you were warned for asking about it then yes, you have a valid question about how things are working and were wronged.

This still fuels the retards above you, they seem to believe they can do whatever they want on this forum and when you find common ground with them I find your position and thread less appealing. We are talking about the capping issue privately and I hope something good can come from it.

Comment

I believe that 90% of the threads here attract people that have no sensible thing to say. Just because discussions are about staff (some make sense, some not) threads have to be closed and people have to be warned. If it's like wadi says that there is no proof or facts in the whining, then why warn people. The sensible people will probably read it for what it's worth, and the people who aren't sensible ... well who cares about them. It gets bad when people read this and think 'hey that happened to me too'.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Kolar always after me huh ...
        I didn't do anything wrong in this thread, as far as I can see.
        "Why does Trench Wars staff degrade by the day", and it's a topic about warnings which shouldn't have been there. I myself got those too, so I do believe this thread is justified to place my experiences in.
        Don't get all mad on me and say that I'm all like "staff sucks" because I am not. I already said 651684 times before that not all staffers suck. Lots of them are good, but there are just a few "rotten eggs" in between who ruin the good reputation for all staffers.

Also the "complaint mail" was mentioned in here, and I myself had no very nice experiences with that one, so I think this thread is right aswell to post it in. If you think I am wrong, please tell me and maybe I'll change my mind. But don't be so mean if there is no reason to be so.
        7:Barton> hi tats
        7:Barton> still no smod?
        7:Barton> :(
        7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
        7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
        3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. ABOLISH !TELL COMMANDS FROM ROBOHELP

RoboHelp can automatically respond to questions, thats fine. And possibly useful.

Let's make staffers actually talk to people, and do work.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

We all know the real reason, its because I am inactive due to work.

Once I come back for a few weeks everyone will be happy again.

--- The super happy fun game hoster who calls people retards that don't follow simple rules and whatnot. Wark <ER>
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

OMG host balance zombies!!!
              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
              L K> taught u what?
              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

How about we give Zerzera back bot powers as a step towards reconciliation?

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                  This forum is not for staff complaints, again this forum is not for staff compliants. What can be posted her:
                  1: Things about a new system in TW or SS
                  2: Issues of a non personal nature that deal with systems or rules within TW

Perfect. I've got a solution that'll abide by these guidelinse and make the "staff sux" people happy.

alright so you want to make tw a better zone? this is what you do: when was trenchwars at its peak? when we didnt depend so much on bots. nowadays ANYBODY can become staff in this zone, it depends on the initial personality brush that the current dean has with the specified victim.. prospect.

tw used to be an amazing zone when we had competent and talented staff members who were not lazy. who hosted so many games manually and were in the favor of the public.

so.. why dont you go ahead and get rid of our bots that help hosters host. this problem will root out the lazy staff members at an early stage and you can keep the ones that are willing to actually do work and take on responsibility.

this will also prevent the recruitment of "pure coders". if you need a bot, make it something extremely useful, like robo ref. if not, then fuck the coders, you dont need wasted space.

another thing. stop fucking with the damn settings. i know the goal of this game is development. stick to the original settings... (if you hadnt noticed youre losing people over it) and try to focus more on graphic development and website development. look at some other zones. theyre eon's ahead of our zone graphics-wise.

anyways. to sum up, return to manual hosting. axe the non-essential developers. have a no-tolerance policy for people who dont fulfill their responsibilities and make this zone better motherfuckers.
                  audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                  DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                  Azreal> LOloL
                  cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I for one, skip it for the lack of respect for the rules Due and Anduril want to continue aruging about and for the kind of people this thread brings out.... drones with nothing else but -> "Staff sucks".
                    nvr said that staff sucks, there are lot of good ppl in it & some bad ppl. it happens no? we just want to try to make tw staff abit better, maybe it is hard to believe but we do.

all i say about staff is that there are more basers then "normal" ppl".

i dont care if u dont respect me or not, it works on 2 ways. "u dont, i dont. u do, i do" u get the pic mr Kolar?

ps what is wrong with making some fun on the boards?
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Fuck Zeus' efforts to fire up Trench Wars Forum, just scare all users away so TWF can be used to talk about.. uh.. tree hugging.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                        It also becomes hard to determine if progress is being made at any level.

rofl, I hope you mean with staff behavior because the progress with the zone has never been this huge, new bots are flowing out of king like every week, pubbots, dockbot, tournybot, duelbot, ship chagings etc etc.

P_L fucking axe the abusers of staff already. It's fucking insane that mods toy with warnings and their powers all day with you watching and thinking "I had something in common with this guy, I should act on my feeling that he's nice to me and ignore the things he does". Step down or start fucking thinking. And another thing, recruit players that are good to staff, not some fucking random newbie that *mod/ER* thinks is "good" and suited for staff. It's mostly some fucked up newbie who wants power and abuses a lot, just a tip for you to improve staff :thumbsup:. And since I know you probably wont step down, make someone else dean with you. There are a lot of potential in the higher staff roster. Because clearly doing this by yourself isn't working.

Comment

Talking about abuse of powers ... I forgot to copy paste it, but this morning I suddenly got a zoner like:

People with a high ranking please ?go duel and challenge me -Webbb <ER>

Don't think you get those kind of powers to make zoners like that. Same if a squadron with a staffer in can't find a TWD match. You just aren't allowed to make a zoner like "Challenge <squadname> for a JD please -StafferX"
                          Think that's abuse no ... ?
                          I still see Leaf and s4j3n as two of the best staffers there were. But badly enough, the best staffers always notice the abuse and shit in Staff so they leave. Think that also is a sign that there's something badly wrong in there....
                          7:Barton> hi tats
                          7:Barton> still no smod?
                          7:Barton> :(
                          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Anduril. I just have to say, I wasn't the best staffer, not even close . I talk too much, everyone knows that . Abuse? wtf I didn't? Rite

Comment

Btw there are 666 threads in TW Staff =) sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
                                People with a high ranking please ?go duel and challenge me -Webbb <ER>
                                that is just funny to see

Originally posted by Anduril.
                                I still see Leaf and s4j3n as two of the best staffers there were. But badly enough, the best staffers always notice the abuse and shit in Staff so they leave. Think that also is a sign that there's something badly wrong in there....
                                i agree s4j3n was a great staffer.
                                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
                                X