Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Trench Wars staff degrade by the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only staff Cloaker that I know of is dameon. The rest are indifferent to cloakers, neither hating nor loving.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by Leaf
      Didn't stop you from sucking my dick after you left/ got axed.
      I didn't play for three months, if anyone got on all fours it was you.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Congratulations Leaf, for making yourself look like a complete idiot.

This whole 'I'm the coolest guy on the internet, I don't care bout nuffin or no-one' attitude doesn't go very well with you.

You care, you're trying to make yourself look superior to everyone else, including Cops and you're failing miserably.

Did you know that the whole of staff had a big moan at you getting <ZH>, I remember a few threatening to quit. (including myself)

Regards,
        Dim (the guy you sucked up to to get <ZH>)
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

• When I start the bot in ?go Base I see a few people ask for caps. If I don't recognize any of those that asked or if they aren't on a squad I've seen that's somewhat established I hesitate to cap them. However, a lot of the time it's only those that aren't on established squads (or players I'm not familiar with) that ask for caps, no one else asks...so I cap them...who else would I cap? Then there are times when I don't cap the first person to ask for caps, and instead cap someone who I recognize or know is on an established squad, and I still get b*tched at. It's generally lose-lose for the staffer cause there is always someone not happy.

In WBDuel though, I cap the first two to ask for caps, and I never get complaints. The only time I do get a complaint is when I don't cap someone who asked first, only cause I promised I'd cap someone else who didn't get to cap the round before. It seems as though players know who's good and who isn't in WBDuel, and the players in Base have no clue who's good and who isn't......I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral
            And these are...
            The Days Of Our Lives
            *Queues background music*

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
              if all this is true, it just goes to show that just because you know how to program a bot in TW, it doesn't mean you know the actual zone well enough to be given an invite to staff... it's just a symptom of a bigger problem. i know staff has had a hard time recruiting real candidates for staff for quite some time now and have had to settle. people are invited to staff now if they know how to make a bot, if they know how to play spider well enough to get on one of the main squads or if they just show enough interest. it's not anyones fault, it's just the way it is and the zone is getting worse for it and will probably continue to decline.
              There's a lot of behind the scenes work that most of TW will never know about. A lot of that work is from the staffers that know how to play the spider really well, is on the TWDev team, shows enough interest, etc. I joined staff cause I wanted to give back to the TW community. Granted I'm not on as often as I could be or would like to be, but life gets in the way and I have to deal with it. I'm sure there are other staffers who are in the same boat as I am.

I don't see this zone getting worse. And if it is getting worse, it's not cause of the staffers, it's cause of the players. And when I say players I mean anyone who plays this game...you, me, Joe Blow. So if TW is going down the drain blame the TW community, for it's the players that make this zone what it is.

Comment

• Thread is too long to read it all so someone may have suggested this before:

Add a feature to MatchBot which lists all of the previous captains and the amount of times they have captained in the past X hours.

Edit: Apologies if someone already has suggested it. And disregard my post if it has been.

Also, when a staffer starts the bot up for a new base game have the bot immediately message the staffer with the two names who captained the previous game (more if necessary).

Comment

• Originally posted by Asmodeus
                  In WBDuel though, I cap the first two to ask for caps, and I never get complaints. The only time I do get a complaint is when I don't cap someone who asked first, only cause I promised I'd cap someone else who didn't get to cap the round before. It seems as though players know who's good and who isn't in WBDuel, and the players in Base have no clue who's good and who isn't......I dunno.
                  that is so true!!
                  Originally posted by Kolar
                  My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                  ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

• Originally posted by Due
                    Stratify> lols racism .. stupid DuelBot is improved and got anti-racist function in it too .. same as PubBot
                    Hmm I didn't know that... Good thing your sig warned me :P
                    3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                    3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                    MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

• I wonder if we'll see T0ne <ZH> any time soon
                      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

• new-player1> ?help how do I shoot
                        (T0NE <ZH>)> hey i got your message and i didnt know how to shoot either so i looked it up on google, check these out - www.nra.org www.remington.com www.smith-wesson.com
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• another petty thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                            new-player1> ?help how do I shoot
                            (T0NE <ZH>)> hey i got your message and i didnt know how to shoot either so i looked it up on google, check these out - www.nra.org www.remington.com www.smith-wesson.com
                            Not sure it's quite that bad.
                            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                            cool koen> :)
                            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                            cool koen> not because of a bug
                            EvoLd> Lol
                            Treachery> meh
                            EvoLd> why then?
                            PubAceR> women in power dont last
                            EvoLd> LOl
                            toaster oven reviews

Comment

• The force is strong in this one.
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

• Some people ruined this thread.

Closed. :lock:
                                7:Barton> hi tats
                                7:Barton> still no smod?
                                7:Barton> :(
                                7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                                7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                                3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Working...
                                X