Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Trench Wars staff degrade by the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anduril.
    Kolar always after me huh ...
    I didn't do anything wrong in this thread, as far as I can see.
    "Why does Trench Wars staff degrade by the day", and it's a topic about warnings which shouldn't have been there. I myself got ...
    No it is not your place to post your personal experinces. The way ZZ explained it, this thread has to do with the way staffers are picking caps. Go read the rules. Like it or not Anduril just because Wadi or Rodge have not banned you yet does not mean you haven't broken any rules. In these kind of threads they try to keep that stuff from inturpting the people actually disscussing the topic, while following the rules.

Well said Cook but i'm sure almost 99.9% of it was being thrown my way. I dont even want to be an ER, it's a very shitty job and the crap about manual games? Almost everything has always needed it and it just makes games go A LOT faster. Name 10 GOOD events that can be done manually.

Leaf, I dont know why British is still on here but PL has done a good job in my opinion (and i'm not saying that because I am staff).

Talking about abuse of powers ... I forgot to copy paste it, but this morning I suddenly got a zoner like:

People with a high ranking please ?go duel and challenge me -Webbb <ER>

Don't think you get those kind of powers to make zoners like that. Same if a squadron with a staffer in can't find a TWD match. You just aren't allowed to make a zoner like "Challenge <squadname> for a JD please -StafferX"
    Think that's abuse no ... ?
    I still see Leaf and s4j3n as two of the best staffers there were. But badly enough, the best staffers always notice the abuse and shit in Staff so they leave. Think that also is a sign that there's something badly wrong in there....
    If you really care about it Email the dean.
    It's not abuse because he's adverting for a real event, the zoner means nothing. Sajen doesn't like Holy and bh822, both gone. Leaf (best staffer ever? stop smoking crack anduril) doesn't like british, who no one likes. There's like no one left these guys hate and it's mostly about stupid promotions and besides, if you can't live and ignore these people on a simple chat..? really... how mature are you in the first place to be helping the zone? I'm not taking shots at you two, I'm only fucking amazed how far these kids will go to discredit and attack the zone and the staff yet claim they only care about it.
    Last edited by Kolar; 05-17-2005, 01:38 PM.

Comment

What I never understood is people talk about this game like it's got some deep importance, people talk as if staff is going to lead to a boiling point and then all of a sudden staff wont exist or it will beyond manageable repair.

If you havn't learned that staff is not at a constant good or bad then you really shouldn't be trying to argue your opinions on staff. All this thread can hope to accomplish is the agreed consensus that you all think staff sucks, which in the end doesn't fucking matter in the first place because this isn't a democracy because you don't pay the f'in bills. If your intent is to make something better go outside and plant a fucking tree or help someone who's down.

Andrew, you my boy~
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

maybe there are just a handful of people who don't place the same amount of importance on certain things as you, cops
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

But badly enough, the best staffers always notice the abuse and shit in Staff so they leave. Think that also is a sign that there's something badly wrong in there....
          If they are the best staffers.. then wouldn't they stay as a staff and try to end the abuse and corruption within the staff and make the zone better? instead of fleeing and ditching like lil school girls..
          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
            If they are the best staffers.. then wouldn't they stay as a staff and try to end the abuse and corruption within the staff and make the zone better? instead of fleeing and ditching like lil school girls..
            lol ditching like schoolgirls? It's a game man, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
              I'm only fucking amazed how far these kids will go to discredit and attack the zone and the staff yet claim they only care about it.
              Ok you can call me kid one more year then stfu with that . Anyways. How far I will go to discredit and attack the zone? Haha I quit this game now though but I think TW is the best zone and that's why I played it for 6 fucking years. And yea I admit I was a real suckup when I got staff but haha, after a little while in ER I didn't care shit for it because it's not the laughter everyone thinks it is. Most kids on staff(british) just wants staff to gain power to be able to rule over other kids and feel cool and respected, fucking laughable.
              And I don't complain on staff, we have great staffers. Although a lot of good uppers left and so. But yea as I already stated there are changes that should be made. But I don't really care now since i'm gone :P

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila

they got there reasons. i know the reason why s4j3n left staff but it is not up to me to tell u, if u wanna know then pm s4 in the game.
                Originally posted by Kolar
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

And these are...
                  The Days Of Our Lives

Comment

Raspi <ZH> -_-

Whole thread summarised in 2 words.
                    7:Barton> hi tats
                    7:Barton> still no smod?
                    7:Barton> :(
                    7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                    7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                    3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                      maybe there are just a handful of people who don't place the same amount of importance on certain things as you, cops
                      Real life beats SS life any day of the week.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                        Real life beats SS life any day of the week.
                        You see a game as an alternate life, how sad :P It's a game, not some other dimension.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
                          Ok you can call me kid one more year then stfu with that . Anyways. How far I will go to discredit and attack the zone? Haha I quit this game now though but I think TW is the best zone and that's why I played it for 6 fucking years. And yea I admit I was a real suckup when I got staff but haha, after a little while in ER I didn't care shit for it because it's not the laughter everyone thinks it is. Most kids on staff(british) just wants staff to gain power to be able to rule over other kids and feel cool and respected, fucking laughable.
                          And I don't complain on staff, we have great staffers. Although a lot of good uppers left and so. But yea as I already stated there are changes that should be made. But I don't really care now since i'm gone :P
                          Aren't you the guy who attacked Troll King because you got tired of looking up half the words he uses?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                            You see a game as an alternate life, how sad :P It's a game, not some other dimension.
                            ZerZera I'm saying people take it to the next extreme and find their only social contact through the game, that's when the only real involvement you have with other human beings is through a box.

Comment

Raspi <ZH> -_-

Whole thread summarised in 2 words.
                              <ZH> isn't a word numbnuts.
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
                                I was talking about anduril and due, not you leaf. I've Got no problem with you or sajen and I probably would agree with both of you. I wish both of you would come back and try to make the zone better though, but yeah I guess it can get boring sometimes. I'll also be an ER now but I prefer ZH or Mod personally. I just know i'm not going to be the best or have a lot of fun with it, but i'll stick with it for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X