thank goodness for Levis and LTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank goodness for Levis and LTs

what a great clever part of the game they are. perfect the way they are. too bad they have no where to go over night because theres usually only 2 pure pubs going at that time. would like to see the Levi II (with ton of shrapnel) in the game one day a week. Levis and LTs arent like cloakers, they never needed fixing.

Tip: im sure this is common sense for most people, but a good LT hunting team is a terrier, a spider with anti, and lancasters.

You are a faggot, shut up.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
      agreed
      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
      2:Miksel> elim 3
      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
      2:Morgane> LOL
      2:Enflame> haha
      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
        Hey, thanks for posting, Pure Hatred! You are the most fantastic poster on the whole forums, everyone appreciates you! Especially your trollings!

LTing occasionally is pretty fun sometimes. Oh, and I didn't even know that spiders had anti in pub.
        YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
        Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Please stop posting on here Tone, you have nothing but crap to offer to this board.

The levi has done nothing but make regular publics boring as hell with almost no one going for the flag and has fragmented players into single or small freqs, no team work, only spawning and laming. The reason we have pure publics is because staff didn't want to decide to change it way back before you started playing and now we have a problem not solved or patched up with a simple bot and our population is suffering for it.

It is fun sometimes but it is at the cost of the general public, and that is no longer acceptable with the current population size.
          Last edited by Kolar; 05-23-2005, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
            blah blah blah stupid opinion blah blah I know better blah blah
            shut up. nobody cares or likes you.

Comment

I like to LT once in a while but it does ruin all the basing fun...
              I hate LT's when I'm basing but it's fun to LT yourself from time to time
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Holy Sweet Jesus' brown eye of redemption and fun hole.

Mark it down Kolar, you and I are in 100% agreement on something.

Edit: Also, Tone: Whether reading some bullshit preprepared script you copied and pasted about the latest and greatest wave of science fiction author predictions about the future, or your idiotic ramblings about what you think is good for the zone when you can't seperate that from what you want for yourself, are both about as equally pleasant as smashing my cock with a hammer.

Thank you for teaching me this sensation without my needing to cause myself permanent injury.
                Last edited by Sarien; 05-23-2005, 03:48 AM.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

fun for one person ≠ fun for the whole family.

TW is a family game, 1 person fun is not allowed. You must be part of the family. Lting is like masturbation: frowned upon, and not as good as with another person/multiple people.
                  Why do you think zombies is so popular? theres 50+ people involved.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

It amazes me that tone can still type with his head stuck so far up his ass.
                    DELETED

Comment

Jesus Christ, ban that tone for being retarded.

Comment

I love the levis

I totally agree with TONE! Levis and levi terrs add exciting aspects to an other wise spawn/shoot/die/spawn game. Without them, you might as well just spawn in midbase, or give everyone their own personal flag, as thats about how boring it would be.
                        And to the naysayers, with your levi hatred, bandwagon approach to force-feeding the masses a "basing" game it seems not EVERYONE likes, bitch at the mirror for the mass exodus of veteran players. We have a ?go base arena, yet thats not enough, you get 2 DEFAULT arenas with no levis allowed, and thats not enough. Now, you have the anti-tk bot in the one levi arena left at night hours EST, which is fine, but what about the tking in the other pubs? There are bots there that ARE NOT ON, so the javs can tk as long as they want to or can get away with it, the sharks can mine the flag so a minefield can be repelled into the base terr, etc... This is obviously an attempt by a few to bend the game to their desires. Maybe this is why population is dropping.
                        As for population drop, school is being let out, kids are camping etc, summer fun what not. It's going to drop over the summer anyway. The hardcore players who fell in love with TW years ago, and have stuck through this rampage of changes to appease the "basers", are surely leaving because of the gay ass cut and dry play that's being "developed". Ask Priitk if he likes levis, that seems to be the lev hater's only obstacle.
                        In other words, stop screwing so many settings and disrupting traditon. If were about being a family, stop molesting my brother levis and I will be fine with different arenas available, jsut dont try to force it on us and then get mad when we complain about the bias.
                        I know, I wrote a long one, dont read blah blah, blow it off, but these complaints are valid. At least when the zone goes totally gay those of us who still love L3 bombs can go to Chaos and turret while the basers stroke each others in the flag room.
                        No challenge = boring.

Comment

mass exodus of veteran players.
                          Where? where? people are leaving for their own reasons, and I see no mass exodus. Just a minor one, and the one I see it because of weasel changes, not levi ones.
                          We have a ?go base arena, yet thats not enough, you get 2 DEFAULT arenas with no levis allowed, and thats not enough. Now, you have the anti-tk bot in the one levi arena left at night hours EST, which is fine, but what about the tking in the other pubs?
                          Learn something about bots before you go bitching like this. There was a time I would have said similar things, but it seems that bandwidth isn't free (surprise surprise) and bots, get this, use bandwidth.
                          There are bots there that ARE NOT ON, so the javs can tk as long as they want to or can get away with it, the sharks can mine the flag so a minefield can be repelled into the base terr, etc...
                          They can, but they don't do it too often. A terr can watch his back and avoid getting tk'd, its not like its a regular occurence in the non pure pubs.

This is obviously an attempt by a few to bend the game to their desires. Maybe this is why population is dropping.
                          As for population drop, school is being let out, kids are camping etc, summer fun what not. It's going to drop over the summer anyway. The hardcore players who fell in love with TW years ago, and have stuck through this rampage of changes to appease the "basers", are surely leaving because of the gay ass cut and dry play that's being "developed".
                          Like I said to spaz in the other thread, find me a group larger than the basing group and I will concede that basers are a minority. Until then, I'm considering them a majority. You have no basis for many of your assumptions.
                          Ask Priitk if he likes levis, that seems to be the lev hater's only obstacle.
                          Ask Priitk if he likes levis and he'll probably say wtf. I don't think he even plays anymore... ?find Priitk.

In other words, stop screwing so many settings and disrupting traditon.
                          Tradition? You're sounding like a fundamentalist. Things change, for the better, we hope. Perhaps if you'd care to say what you're actually talking about (the levi mk2 test, the rocket, the portal, the repels, what?) then maybe you could actually have a conversation instead of flinging shit around.
                          If were about being a family, stop molesting my brother levis and I will be fine with different arenas available, jsut dont try to force it on us and then get mad when we complain about the bias.
                          For your information, levis are widely regarded as one of the most hated ships. Check the polls forums here if you don't believe me.
                          I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the bit about the family... Is it an important message?

No challenge?
                          Take flagroom and hold it for the win in the second timed pub.
                          Then switch teams, and try do the same.
                          Or is that too hard for you?

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

"I totally agree with TONE! Levis and levi terrs add exciting aspects to an other wise spawn/shoot/die/spawn game. Without them, you might as well just spawn in midbase, or give everyone their own personal flag, as thats about how boring it would be.
                            And to the naysayers, with your levi hatred, bandwagon approach to force-feeding the masses a "basing" game it seems not EVERYONE likes, bitch at the mirror for the mass exodus of veteran players. We have a ?go base arena, yet thats not enough, you get 2 DEFAULT arenas with no levis allowed, and thats not enough. Now, you have the anti-tk bot in the one levi arena left at night hours EST, which is fine, but what about the tking in the other pubs? There are bots there that ARE NOT ON, so the javs can tk as long as they want to or can get away with it, the sharks can mine the flag so a minefield can be repelled into the base terr, etc... This is obviously an attempt by a few to bend the game to their desires. Maybe this is why population is dropping.
                            As for population drop, school is being let out, kids are camping etc, summer fun what not. It's going to drop over the summer anyway. The hardcore players who fell in love with TW years ago, and have stuck through this rampage of changes to appease the "basers", are surely leaving because of the gay ass cut and dry play that's being "developed". Ask Priitk if he likes levis, that seems to be the lev hater's only obstacle.
                            In other words, stop screwing so many settings and disrupting traditon. If were about being a family, stop molesting my brother levis and I will be fine with different arenas available, jsut dont try to force it on us and then get mad when we complain about the bias.
                            I know, I wrote a long one, dont read blah blah, blow it off, but these complaints are valid. At least when the zone goes totally gay those of us who still love L3 bombs can go to Chaos and turret while the basers stroke each others in the flag room.
                            No challenge = boring." By A_S_S_wipe

Public basing and ?go basing are two different types of basing. Hell, I used to Leviterr with MADCOWZ and Levterr, but I realised that Leviterring ruins the fun for other people tying to base. People do not play Public anymore because of the Leviterrs.
                            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                            • Shark
                            • Dicer
                            • Sager
                            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

read left t0ne
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                              X