Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 50% reassured
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      I'm 50% reassured
      glad to hear it, your well being means a lot to me
      5:ZeUs!!> http://www.mikejeapes.twzone.net/images2/me_title.JPG
      5:sexy wooden spoon> when did u erm, win the title?
      5:ZeUs!!> yeah im a black man
      5:ZeUs!!> i won it back in 98 when i absolutely battered Evander Holyfield
      5:Superted> you look a lot whiter in your drinking pics
      5:ZeUs!!> i mullered him
      5:sexy wooden spoon> did u bite his ear?
      5:ZeUs!!> I bit his whole fucking head off
      5:ZeUs!!> he needed 56 stitches after that

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
        ...Also I believe it's more important that he lied about a Sysop clearing him to send the zoner then actually doing it...
        Why does nobody ever believe me, just because I sometimes say things that other people have lied about, I don't lie in general, I never think "oh i'll lie that'll make it all better". How the fuck would lying make it better, my memory is too awful to remember if I told a lie to back it up in future.
        Last edited by Tatsumaru uk; 09-14-2005, 06:15 PM.
        TWBot3> i love you
        (Robo Ref)>i love you guys, lets do the wild thing
        Mr. Arrogant 2> Ik hou van jou! <3

1: Pure_Luck> i'm a loser

(Anduril.)>Tatsu ! Join my chat !
        :Anduril.:no i have 10
        (Anduril.)>good. I dont have a chat anyway. Just trying to impress you.

1: DoCk>> shh i'm afk :p

Comment

Originally posted by Tatsumaru uk
          Why does nobody ever believe me, just because I sometimes say things that other people have lied about, I don't lie in general, I never think "oh i'll lie that'll make it all better". How the fuck would lying make it better, my memory is too awful to remember if I told a lie to back it up in future.
          I'm not going to try to understand why you did it. Lying to get around punishment, hoping PL or Mantra would drop it seems to be a good theory. You lied and you misused your powers, there's no way to spin it Tats so if you have nothing else don't hit reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
            but the bulk of compliants signifys something on its own.
            I am going to assume most of those complaints were from people who always lag or are banned/warned quite often and they need to blame someone/people who warn and ban them. But I just assumed, not said it was true
            My Music Playlist

Comment

Kolar please open your mind just a little bit, sure I was trying to keep my job, whatever, but I wouldn't lie to do it. Don't both replying to this, just open your mind a little bit, please!
              TWBot3> i love you

Comment

Originally posted by davie
                spose its a good thing that gen quit - based on those couple threads he did, he seems like a real big headed flag worshipping retard
                Yeah, I can tell that critically analyzing your government and posting more thought-provoking threads is way worse than threads you start - such as this one. Some real ground-breaking shit is going down here.

Tats: I don't have a real problem with you personally, other than you annoying me sometimes, but once I found out you used a cheat program I was glad you were axed. When you were re-hired I was pretty surprised but hoped for the best. I'm not hiding behind anything - I never talk(ed) to you in-game at all and I plan on keeping it that way.

Comment

Kolar please open your mind just a little bit, sure I was trying to keep my job, whatever, but I wouldn't lie to do it. Don't both replying to this, just open your mind a little bit, please!
                  Why else would you lie?

DoCk>> hi
                  Kolar <ZH>> hey
                  Kolar <ZH>> did you hear about tats?
                  DoCk>> yeah
                  Kolar <ZH>> did you say he could send the zone message?
                  DoCk>> hah no way
                  DoCk>> there's absolutely no reason why i would knowingly let him make a stupid zone message
                  DoCk>> i do seem to recall him mentioning something like that but not saying anything about the content, circumstances, or anything else
                  DoCk>> nor what bot system he'd use
                  DoCk>> or any other details
                  DoCk>> in any case he's a dumbass for pushing his luck with pure

That's really still lying, fyi tats.

Edit: I've had enough of that "open your mind" bullshit from Tone and Stylez, drop it. If you want to reply and argue about it then explain.
                  Last edited by Kolar; 09-14-2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

lol I won't be allowed back so fuck it, allow me to stick my foot in it:

P : dock>:can i make all of tw laugh
                    P ( DoCk>)>lol
                    P : DoCk>:aw go on.. just like !adv "Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support."
                    P : DoCk>:then -Tatsumaru uk
                    P : DoCk>:everyone would just say lol and pm me
                    P ( DoCk>)>lol
                    P : DoCk>:i don't hear a no ^_^
                    --about 2 minutes pass
                    P : robo ref:!adv "Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support."
                    "Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support." -Tatsumaru uk
                    --load of crap (lol actually, a few help calls and some pms to me)
                    C 1: DoCk>> bras aren't offensive at all

That was a while ago, dock never said I couldn't or anything negative about it at all.
                    I admit that was abuse lol, and actually some ZHs had to do some work answering a few help calls like "wtf" lol. This "lies" zoner had NO ?help calls.

Wow is this gonna get flamed.. but look, don't say anything about me trying to get my job back here, I am aware i'm axed for the second time, not likely to be back i know that too well, alright?

Oh yeah my point is if dock doesn't find it offensive or seem to mind.. you see where i'm going with this, anything i say will make it seem like i'm trying anything to get back lol. if i came back you think i would have many fans lol, hell no.
                    TWBot3> i love you

Comment

lol I won't be allowed back so fuck it, allow me to stick my foot in it:

P : dock>:can i make all of tw laugh
                      P ( DoCk>)>lol
                      P : DoCk>:aw go on.. just like !adv "Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support."
                      P : DoCk>:then -Tatsumaru uk
                      P : DoCk>:everyone would just say lol and pm me
                      P ( DoCk>)>lol
                      P : DoCk>:i don't hear a no ^_^
                      --about 2 minutes pass
                      P : robo ref:!adv "Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support."
                      "Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support." -Tatsumaru uk
                      --load of crap (lol actually, a few help calls and some pms to me)
                      C 1: DoCk>> bras aren't offensive at all

That was a while ago, dock never said I couldn't or anything negative about it at all.
                      I admit that was abuse lol, and actually some ZHs had to do some work answering a few help calls like "wtf" lol. This "lies" zoner had NO ?help calls.

Wow is this gonna get flamed.. but look, don't say anything about me trying to get my job back here, I am aware i'm axed for the second time, not likely to be back i know that too well, alright?

Oh yeah my point is if dock doesn't find it offensive or seem to mind.. you see where i'm going with this, anything i say will make it seem like i'm trying anything to get back lol. if i came back you think i would have many fans lol, hell no.
                      DoCk> never said you could do it, he laughed at it.

You didn't ask specificly if you could advert and he clearly doesn't support you or your actions now. You were not justified in doing it or using DoCk> as a shield by lying. You're right though, you're not comming back ever and you'll never understand what you did wrong so this is pointless.

All I want is "I fucked up too much and got rightfully axed" from you so staff and the public can put this to rest. You'll gain nothing going either way but it will help the comunity right now.
                      Last edited by Kolar; 09-14-2005, 08:14 PM.

Comment

lol Gen, if you always had a problem with me you could have at least come face to face in Trench Wars and had a conversation with me rather than hiding behind the forum. I guess you always thought I was a crappy staffer, i honestly don't know why but it would have been nice if you said something to me about it, that's all.
                        Maybe he's actually a nice fellow who doesn't talk smack behind peoples' backs? Too bad im not like that, good riddance.

Originally posted by davie
                        spose its a good thing that gen quit - based on those couple threads he did, he seems like a real big headed flag worshipping retard
                        Um.. In these forums, you can speak your mind without any attitude restrictions. For example, look at Stabwound (not singling you out purposely stab, just showing an example). Stab does his job in the game, but at the same time is honest here and sometimes harsh. Don't compare forums to the actual game.

Originally posted by Zeus!!
                        MSN Plus logs everything
                        lol zeus, how did he get your msn to begin with? :P
                        Girl if it's alright,
                        100%.

Comment

Haha and people tell me I'm crazy when I say I don't want to staff in trench lol
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

why is this guy davie cheering for tats ? is/was he getting any privileges for that ?
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                              why is this guy davie cheering for tats ? is/was he getting any privileges for that ?
                              no tats is a mate of mine irl and i think that the complete axing was unjustified - as i have sed, i warning would of done the trick rather nicely
                              5:ZeUs!!> http://www.mikejeapes.twzone.net/images2/me_title.JPG
                              5:sexy wooden spoon> when did u erm, win the title?
                              5:ZeUs!!> yeah im a black man
                              5:ZeUs!!> i won it back in 98 when i absolutely battered Evander Holyfield
                              5:Superted> you look a lot whiter in your drinking pics
                              5:ZeUs!!> i mullered him
                              5:sexy wooden spoon> did u bite his ear?
                              5:ZeUs!!> I bit his whole fucking head off
                              5:ZeUs!!> he needed 56 stitches after that

Comment

LOL!!!
                                STAFF IS TOO STRICT!!

STFU AND SUCK IT UP!
                                TATSUMARU IS A COOL GUY AND HE IS SEXY!

(ps. if you don't take tatsumaru uk back, recruit me)
                                revolt> my girl
                                Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                                Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                                Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                                Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                                1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Working...
                                X