8 Squad TWBD Tournament -Godspeed, Spikey, Sumpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King's Sword
    Sumpson, do you realise pure_lick acted here as a player and squad captain? and not as a staffer. None of the staffers were actually agaisnt it. All they said was that it was a bad idea.
    I personally think it was a great idea, and should have been done.

I don't see other people trying to organzie something that will get ppl excited.
    The fact is they tried to set something up, with all the power they had. they most likely did this in good intentions, and probably, most-likely did not expect people to give them this type of a response.

So, if this wont be hosted, then what will? it should be done atleast once jsut to see how it goes, it can be great fun for the basers. Sure, they didn't invite a few good squads, but so what? They would appreciate calm suggestions, not so much against it, as to mock them for it.

Thanks,

Last Rites

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Rites
      I personally think it was a great idea, and should have been done.

I don't see other people trying to organzie something that will get ppl excited.
      The fact is they tried to set something up, with all the power they had. they most likely did this in good intentions, and probably, most-likely did not expect people to give them this type of a response.

So, if this wont be hosted, then what will? it should be done atleast once jsut to see how it goes, it can be great fun for the basers. Sure, they didn't invite a few good squads, but so what? They would appreciate calm suggestions, not so much against it, as to mock them for it.

Thanks,

Last Rites
      you my friend is getting annoying. can i ask you something? whats your usage
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
      X