8 Squad TWBD Tournament -Godspeed, Spikey, Sumpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Squad TWBD Tournament -Godspeed, Spikey, Sumpson

There'll be a 3 bracket 12 squad tournament concerning basing.

Squads Invited are (Squads accepted are bolded; captain who accepted is in parenthesis)

Hillpeace (Godspeed)
    Jaba (Dixy)
    Ruby (Spikey)
    BasingCrew (Sumpson)
    Disoblige (Da1andonly)
    Sk8
    Ice
    Red Veil (Fit of Rage
    Luck (kicker)
    TheFlamers(OMGIMONFIRE!)
    TeKs (dads revenge)
    AseVoimat (Puu)

All other squad captains, post if you accept the invite and i will bold your squad. Will be a 2 weekend event, mods will accept their invite if this works out. You guys can post here if you volunteer as well..

The weekend of the 22nd and 23rd is a good weekend choice because of the fact that its 1 week after the DD tournament, and noone will be away cus of Halloween. If this doesn't work out, then we'll either do Halloween weekend or we'll do the week after Halloween. Brackets will be announced shortly after every squad has accepted

Way it will be played: 3 brackets, winner of each 3 will play in a round robin, the team that beats the other 2 teams is the winner. other 2 will play for 2nd place.

Sumpson brought up a good idea, a website. And with that idea, i have decided this will be monthly, meaning that each month there will be a winner posted on sumpson webpage he is making tomorrow (8th). There will be news, a forum, and other stuff too. Also, if your squad wins this month, they will be able to chose who they'd like to play round one of the next tournament.

It will give squads time to practice and prepare their top lineups for TWL, also will be competitive and fun!
    Last edited by Pressure; 10-11-2005, 05:06 PM.

Nuke the duelers? :turned:

Lets hope this works!
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Hope it will work out allright, sounds great.
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

no
        Big Chill

Comment

If you want TWL squads to prepare their top lineups why not make it a 16 team tournament and invite squads like Spastic, Unionville, Teks, Pirates, ANcients,and I'm sure there're more out there. I'm just saying because you may have a grudge against UV and Spastic wouldn't you rather prove yourself by defeating us in the tournament?
          Last edited by Jeenyuss; 10-07-2005, 06:22 PM.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I was going to host a Basing tournament after the dueling one, but suit yourselves. Good luck.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

UV isn't invited because I lagmined in a BD the other day.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

his is absically a test to see if it will work, + there aren't enough basing squads to do 16 that would all accept and put up a fight. if u can name 8 more i'll invite them

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  I was going to host a Basing tournament after the dueling one, but suit yourselves. Good luck.
                  could use a good mod at this, wanna help out?

Comment

No, why would you guys be in charge of something the staff can do? And when i would do it, i'd probably end up including basing forces such as SPASTIC, UNIONVILLE and -FINAL-. It'd be decrepit. YOu guys on the sidelines telling us what to do?
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

so why isnt spastic and unionville invited at first place? for all i know... those 2 teams can beat sk8, diso, hillpeace, ruby, jaba any day, any time.. is it cause they are too good for your squad? its not hard to have a 10 team tournament..
                      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                        could use a good mod at this, wanna help out?
                        You haven't gotten a locked mod to host this for you?
                        My Music Playlist

Comment

nope morroco, as i said it will be TWD if we can't find a mod, but i'm sure there's one out ther unless the whole staff rebels against this and we gotta manually do it

Comment

Kim

-f- inactive
                            spas, no room.. nothing against em but if one squad doesn't accept they'll take their place
                            i talked to jeeny about uv so ask him why

Comment

theres no room, so invite ruby over spastic? in a basing tournament.. even if you dont want spastic in this, at least invite a basing squad like teks..
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                              X