No announcement yet.

8 Squad TWBD Tournament -Godspeed, Spikey, Sumpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we completely forgot about teks, but Spikey and I were running it and you know what they say.. if your dad's the coach you get to play..

Comment

Pity .... I don't get to crush you all.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
        Kim

-f- inactive
        spas, no room.. nothing against em but if one squad doesn't accept they'll take their place
        i talked to jeeny about uv so ask him why
        A shitty reason, but still a reason nonetheless. We're notorious (sp?) for fucking around. And they'd rather see a 15-0 victory than UV clowning around and winning. At the least I think we should make this a 10 team tourny, we could work that out somehow.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

possibly the leading playoff contendors of each bracket can get a buy into the semi's? (anti-scrub and basingcrew)

Comment

This will never work cause

1. Thix is runnning it trying to improve his reputation
            2. Kim was obviously gonna host a TWBD Tourny since he had hosted TWJD and is going to host TWDD.
            3. Too few squads, too BAD/Non deserved squads.

Would be fun if some staffer would take care of this (like Kim) but now I think you pissed him off. bad bad...

Why couldnt you let Kim handle this...now everything will go to hell....
            Last edited by Rumpnisse; 10-07-2005, 06:51 PM.
            1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
            1:Graner> jeansi told me that
            1:Graner> i was totally wtf
            1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
            1:Graner> AND BTW!
            1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
            1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
            NOTICE: Game over

Comment

k rump so when diso accepts, don't show up.

aask more questions im boreddd

Comment

These things rarely work out at all even with staff help. I'm not surprised one fucking bit with Sumpson and Thix running it that Spastic and uv were not invited over squads like jaba? ruby? hillpeace? Red Veil? If you want people to take this seriously (because it will fail if not) or want people to see it as a precursor to TWL then why the hell is it setup like this?

Comment

I find it kind of odd that the players that are 'hosting it' are also apart of the event. Not only is it biased for your squads, but what happens if there's a problem during on of the bds, and all three of you are in the tournament? who helps? would you jeopardize your own team to go fix a problem in the tourny? not everything can be expected to go smooth.

Also, I have no problem with you guys running a twbd tournament, but kim was doing a great job planning and working on twjd and twdd, and on his way to doing twbd, i don't think you would've gotten the idea of having a tournament if kim didn't do the jd and dd one =\

Comment

i'm feelin stupid bout Teks and Spas not being in it, and royst good point about if one of us is in a game. we still have time to think about it but an option could be, we always have at least one of us not playing. in 3 seperate squads we can't be in the final together, and i doubt hillpeace will make semis, its basically just practice. also to get basing squads more active

Comment

Na na na na

Na na na na

Hey hey hey

Good bye!

Na na na na

Na na na na

Hey hey hey

Good bye!

?squaddissolve

Watching NHL AFK
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                        No, why would you guys be in charge of something the staff can do? And when i would do it, i'd probably end up including basing forces such as SPASTIC, UNIONVILLE and -FINAL-. It'd be decrepit. YOu guys on the sidelines telling us what to do?
                        Sounds like staff is too good for this, I thougt staff was supposed to help the zone and try to improve it.
                        I agree there are some flaws, but they can be fixed.

This will probably bring some more activity to the basing scene which it seems to need.
                        Only the loyal count.

Comment

EDITed the first post, read it, 4 more squads were invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                            These things rarely work out at all even with staff help. I'm not surprised one fucking bit with Sumpson and Thix running it that Spastic and uv were not invited over squads like jaba? ruby? hillpeace? Red Veil? If you want people to take this seriously (because it will fail if not) or want people to see it as a precursor to TWL then why the hell is it setup like this?
                            Thix and Spikey are "fucking" running this. Thix contacted me asking if BasingCrew would like to take part in the tournament, I liked the idea and proposed making a website for them. I actually just had a chat with ThiX about adding Spastic and Unionville.
                            Only the loyal count.

Comment

How is Hillpeace in there, and Spastic and UV aren't?
                              chief

Syndicate- TWLJ Champions Season 9

Dice- TWLB Champions Season 10, 11, 13

Mootland Farmer

Comment

as i said

EDITed the first post, 4 more squads were invited

Comment

Working...
                                X