8 Squad TWBD Tournament -Godspeed, Spikey, Sumpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Not ThiX
    if he doesn't agree with it and he's a staffer, why would i argue about it?
    Maybe because he actually has a point. Of course, it is easier just ignoring someone because you know they disagree with you.

Comment

if he doesn't agree with it and he's a staffer, why would i argue about it?
      But you are argueing about it. Why not just cancel this tourny already and wait for Stabwounds,steph, PL alreadys.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethila
        let me recall a twbd game.. no.. all twbd game we (a-s) had with hillpeace..
        everytime our terr use a port or a burst.. we'd get this (Godspeed)> wow your terr is so damn lucky with ports and bursts.. and everytime one of us kill him.. we'd get (Godspeed)> wow, you fucking serious?? and i killed him with a jav.. i'd get (Godspeed)> lame..

how do you expect ANYONE to take a tourny YOU started seriously when you do the above every game? heh..
        sry for the double post but just noticed this...
        You really need to stop bding A-s so much thix, gets annoying everytime i see you guys in a match with a-s everytime i go to ?go twbd
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

• haz you really need to stop stalking me, everytime i see you in my arena, i puke
          and no we aren't cancelling this, thanks for your opinion though haz

Comment

haz you really need to stop stalking me, everytime i see you in my arena, i puke
            and no we aren't cancelling this, thanks for your opinion though haz
            lol im not stalking.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

what spikey meant is that we would use help hosting. i.d. and stab, we're still doing this, there's still going to be a website made by sumpson and we still gonna run it whether it be 12 squads, 8 or 4. so, will you help us organize it? make it fair? adverts? host? THATs the information i need, not that i.d. and stab are gonna restart a whole plan that we've created.

so now, answer

and btw, AnZu. I didn't mean tht he had my support with playing, he's hosting it. Soo on our staffer list for help, we have: Under <ZH>, Dant-Zu <ZH>

EDIT: Dant-Zu <Z> ok I'll try if I am not busy
              Lies, I don't care how its run and by who, as long as we got a basing tourny going im fine with it, no need to push it.
              I dont think it's needed to set up a website, we'll see how it continues once this is done, it seems like none is interested in you running this tournament. Maybe I will give it a try once this is over if staff wont since I would like to see this happen each month.
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sumpson
                Lies, I don't care how its run and by who, as long as we got a basing tourny going im fine with it, no need to push it.
                I dont think it's needed to set up a website, we'll see how it continues once this is done, it seems like none is interested in you running this tournament. Maybe I will give it a try once this is over if staff wont since I would like to see this happen each month.
                almost every squad accepted, Luck is invited for UNionville(dissolved) and Jaba accepts(Dixy).

PS: Sumpson was not involved in setting up the rules for the tournament, and only offered making a website for it since he liked the idea. He did advise me to add UV and Spastic though.

Comment

• which you didnt, until you realized something
                  Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                  Your friend,
                  ​​Papi
                  ​​​​​

Comment

• arhj what is squads like Luck doing up there who basically don't even know what a cram is?

Anyway, thix, you seem to listen to me (atleast every now and then) - events like these need to be run by staff. I'm not trying to tell you to fuck off, or something, I'm just giving you the truth. There's always some bias included if it's a one-man/three-man thingy. Staff is supposed to be (and is, I hope) unbiased...

You know yourself that if/when staff will host this, it'll be much better than 1-3 guys without staff powers or knowledge would draw something out of their hat. I just suggest that you ask staff if they'll need sumpsons webpage - then give up the whole project to staff instead. You can thereafter atleast be proud of that you got something going to the whole basing scene.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• i asked staff if they would help. they neglect my WHOLE project. whatever though, we have about 9 squads who will play, and i'm sure after THIS month's tourny works out or doesn't work out there will be other opinoins on the whole thing. on the other hand, ZH's will be probably bringing in bots to a TWL-B like arena to play the matches, Luck is up there because A-S and Spastic didn't accept, Unionville dissolved so that's -3 basing squads.

Comment

i asked staff if they would help. they neglect my WHOLE project. whatever though, we have about 9 squads who will play, and i'm sure after THIS month's tourny works out or doesn't work out there will be other opinoins on the whole thing. on the other hand, ZH's will be probably bringing in bots to a TWL-B like arena to play the matches, Luck is up there because A-S and Spastic didn't accept, Unionville dissolved so that's -3 basing squads.
                        ehm... I think that ZH's need permission from higher up staffers to move bots around. You're just trying to be defiant and it's making you look like an idiot.
                        Ban Ikrit

Comment

• oh so help me

we'll use twd if needed

Comment

i asked staff if they would help. they neglect my WHOLE project.
                            There is the problem in a nutshell.

Comment

• no, the idea was mine talking aobut the monthly thing and stuff, but the tourny structure sure it was Kim's

Comment

• Missed the point.

The point is that benevolent acts are usually characterized by unselfish motivation.

Comment

Working...
                                X