?go base captain blacklisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go base captain blacklisting

i don't really care if you actually even put together a list, but can you please, oh pretty pretty fucking please, hard code the bot to say, "sorry, not gonna happen buddy" any time a staff members tries to set the player tamahome as a captain.

this guy is the epitome of a player who is incapable of capping, and yet somehow he is capped all the goddamn time. i have yet, in well over a dozen games in which he was the captain of my team, to play a full game that wasn't riddled with problems. he always picks afk players and then takes half the game to sub them. he always gives himself a jav or a wb and proceeds to either tk you all game long or do absolute shit for the team. he just has no idea about the management of a team. he'll pick joe-newbie who hasn't a clue as to how to shark, leave him in shark until the other team has nine minutes of flagtime, and then suddenly realize, "oh gee, maybe i should switch this guy with someone else."

this shit is ridiculous. make it stop. :[
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=24501

They didn't listen to me. Props for taking the reins though, maybe they will listen to someone who's a bit more established.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Here's a suggestion. Every time you enter ?go base and see the name 'Sufficient' in the list of players, cap him. I'm more than willing to cap, but often times because of my poor reflexes I can't type "cap" fast enough. I even like speccing and giving my spot to an 8th player. DO THE RIGHT THING!

Comment

Worthless ZHs like Barton and Ewan come in and cap anyone so they can get back to Naruto.

Comment

I hate how you have to type/pretype/macro "cap" immediately after game is restarted just to become captain. This is one of the reasons why I stopped capping. I wonder if anyone else doesn't cap for same/similar reasons?

Oh well, sit back, relax and watch the noob show!
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

Yep. Main problem is staffers that just want another "got it" on their record. Second problem is that the worst captains are the ones that ask for it. Good captains never volunteer.
            sdg

Comment

Stab ... pm me in game if PL can give me ?go base powers.

Comment

Tama is good cap, leave him be.. shit. its not his fault that the people leave, shit.
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Thus far I've been capping the people who ask first (primarily in wbduel) but i'll try to hang around afterwards to make sure he's picking a not so terrible team, maybe give him my opinion, but at this point in time I don't see how I can blacklist someone until I see him doing it on purpose repeatedly.

I'll try to keep my eyes open for you fellas.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                    Tama is good cap, leave him be.. shit. its not his fault that the people leave, shit.
                    I'll give him this, he's worked out a new strategy. It goes as follows: after he blows half of his shipchanges on himself (usually 3 -> 1 -> 2 -> 1 -> 3), even with the existing problem(s) Jason outlined above, he figures "terr must be the problem, lol" and puts himself in the red ship. And we all know capping and terring at the same time is a good idea, especially when you suck at it.

It's really fucking simple. Regardless of how much you moron ZHs want the +1 to your help call count, if you're just going to captain the first two idiots that smash their "CAPTAIN PLEASE" macro, you might as well not even start it at all because nobody wants to play when the caps' intelligence is on par with that of seaweed.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Yay!

I don't cap whoever asks first... I cap whoever asks that is WORTH CAPPING... but the key is that they have to ask. We can't do much about good caps who don't ask for cap though..

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                        gg

Comment

The problem i used to have when picking caps, is unless there was a tonne of newbies in the arena begging for captaincy, no one would perk up and ask for cap. I'd then have to start pming the people i saw fit, and would be told "no thanks" or they would act afk.

Comment

a new staffer wudnt cap me under the name Pound squadjoined to Skeleton cus he sed i looked new, then he caps a guy with numbers in his/her name to represent letters, who cudnt cap for shit and the game had to be killed and restarted by a proper staffer, whos played longer and knows the ppl capable of cappin

Comment

Staffers perspective>

U enter the arena after several ?go base help calls.

Sws> cap?
                              - no responce-
                              Sws> Cap?
                              - no responce -
                              sws>Cap?
                              Random1>cap
                              Random2>Cap
                              sws>Assigns new captains

People>OMFG U PICKED NEWB CAPS

Ask for cap, or it will contiune like this.
                              King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                              X