• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis XV
    Conclusions:

Pubs are stupid
    Levterring is for dipshits
    Basing is for homosexuals
    Elim is for 12 year old kids with gamepads
    You don't really have to say that because almost everyone knows that you are a baseelim whore
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

the toilet

Originally posted by Nockm
      All you LT haters really think you're superior.
      Today I tried to hunt ÆNIMA's Lt. It was fucking impossible because he had a swarm of 5 warbirds and 2 terrs around him. The thing that disturbs me was the fact that there were only 4 people on ÆNIMA's freq. So I made conclusions.
      • It's illegal, as far as I know to team when your on other freqs, if I am wrong ( I bet I am ) i still got this
      • people on other freqs can die and give ur levterr bounty. So how many of the 2005 points were real kills (read: kills of people that didn't want to get killed in order to get your levithian a bigger bounty.)
      • Third, last but not least, conclusion, antiwarp is fucking expensive, lol I spended all my points (+/- 45,000) on it. Yeah I died a lot

ÆNIMA -this is for u- too bad you had to get that bounty like that.

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
      Hi there, My name is ÆNIMA .. I got 2005 bty. I am one of the biggest newbs in TW.. 2nd only to Eeks who owns my ass in levi.
      RR stfu. You are one of the biggest newbs I know.
      You keep thinking you are one of TW's better terrs, the opposit is sadly the case.
      Everytime there is base (private or non-private) with you as terr I feel like Wommiting. You only win when you got a wery wery good team and if you are losing, you start doing everything but solid flying ( going to roof, staying in spawn and suiciding.)
      I wish I could smack you, that would make me smile.

-> Be glad I don't got any money to take a plane so I could make my wish come true. :roar:
      But that time will come and, hell , if I got money I like to spend it on stupid things, so why not on you? :sarcasm:
      You got two choices, stop acting newbish and pick up some skill...or live in fear the rest of your live.
      I think the choice is ez... and I think everyone will regret the fact you will stay the newb you are, 4ever.
      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA

I think TelC@at is right, #myth is taking most of the skill out of the pubs than any LT ever can, just because they're tired of DYING, which is part of the game...right?
        That just reminded me of something happened last night. This guy came into baseelim, he got owned like a dog. He said 'but I was really really good in pubs, go and check my record'.
        Vet players in baseelim laughed at him 'wah ... in the pubs, why don't you go back to the pubs huh? Newbie'.
        He got kicked out from the game 2 wins 10 losses.

I in NO way encourage this kind of behaviour, but on the other hand it does say something ... I am sorry to say: LT can only thrive in pubs, and 'pure pub players' are aliases for 'newbies' in vet baseelim players eyes

Don't come and confront me, why don't you go and own those baseelim vets ass, huh?
        Last edited by TelC@t; 01-20-2003, 09:52 PM.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
          Don't come and confront me, why don't you go and own those baseelim vets ass, huh
          asians are hot and smart

Comment

I could give lt's a little more respect (than none) if Aenima wasnt one of them.

I mean really, is it not enough that your ruining basing for everyone that wants to play something with a point by shooting overpowered bombs and running away from the heroes trying to save the wonderfull game of basing from evil levterrs? Do you have to come onto these forums and brag about your skillless, over protected bounties just to raise your ego a little bit more than already is?

Please go ruin someone else's game and brag about it on their forums, because frankly my dear, we don't give a damn.
            Last edited by WingZero; 01-20-2003, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Wingzero, would you like to say something about RR gayness?

Comment

Re: Pub 2 has been Blown up.

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                Hate me for having fun, and enjoying it. Hate us All.
                Done.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

PolluX, do you know that Goddess thinks you are sexy?

You know what that means, don't you
                  Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

omg no???
                    I have to do something?

Comment

Pollux, I gotta teach you how to hunt LTs

(no teaming on priv freq is not illegal, why would priv freqs be allowed to have more than 1 player for instance)

When you hunt with anti, you should sit in the flag room, not run around chasing him like a chicken with his head chopped off, the terr will always outrun you.

Wingzero, you sure do get worked about about this game easily...calm down, take a breather.

1 more note, we're popular people, it's hard to keep the freq small when just 1 extra person is invited, because they invite more and more... Not only that, friends are always welcome on our freq, for whatever purpose, they just naturally get bigger.

I wouldn't mind someone suggestion a limit on private freqs though, wink wink, nudge nudge...check out EG.
                      Ну вот...

Comment

Um, I terr'd Spacedust to 2060. We didn't edit the screenshot, thats why aen|ma's bounty is not 2060 or 2005 when he took the screenshot. Lets see, I do think there is skill involved in LTing. For the first 1k of the bounty it was just me and spacedust with no protection. We had plenty of people spec hunting and antiing but hunters get tired. I would agree maybe that there should be one arena without lting and leave the rest pubs. The fact is all the people who play in pubs just don't know how to base to begin with. Check out most of the pubs during PBW and you will see that yourself. Everyone knows if u want good basing u go private. And recently, there hasn't been many lt's out anyway. Most of them suck. i haven't seen a good lt out in a long time, besides maybe policeman321. So even though everyone is getting heated over what AE posts, hes just trying to rial u up. As for eeks and everyone else saying 2000 is easy to get, i wanna see any of u get it. I'm sure you will say "im better than that, its easy ". sure it is. I do think most lt's dont know what they are doing and are skilless. But how we developed LTing is way different then any other LT u see out there. We have angles that we came up with that noone knows, or can even do if they have seen them . We have new timing shots that require skills for levis to know when to shoot . we dont just goto a spot and shoot. I'll challenge some of u out there to spec us and then do the same shots on your own. then tell me that its easy and involves no skill. LTing is as much as a hobby to us as basing and as this game in general. This game was made for people to have fun and they obviously knew there would be other games inside the main basing game. We really don't care about the people who we bomb. Go leave if u see us. I do hold a certain level of respect to some of the top basers, so if they ask we would leave. I do love how you people get so heated over AE. He makes me laugh when i see all the anti-lt posts and others. Have a good day, im sure u will rip me apart after this post but i dont care.

Comment

So, you guys just want to brag with your so called lting skills? Or is there some other hidden meaning in this whole discussion /post, because i fail to see it.
                          Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                          Underground> And you win!

Comment

I get bored at 1000. So I rather go base instead.
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                              I am one of the best pub player ever, I have skills

Hahaha, pub player, GG.

Pewbie pewbie pewbie
                              Yah, yah, yah

Pewbie
                              Yah

Pewbie
                              Yah

Pewbie pewbie pewbie
                              Yah, yah, yah!!!

God, I love Louis XV for creating this word

pewbie!!!

pewbie!!!

pewbie!!!

Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Pure_Luck haves skillz, and you TelC@t... ...you shut up, ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X