No announcement yet.

Pub 2 has been Blown up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terr for the LT is cheap ... LT's protectors are cheap, they provide services for FREE.

CHEAP
    CHEAP
    CHEAP
    FREE
    FREE
    FREE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY EVEN COME TO A FORUM TO EXPRESS HOW CHEAP THEY ARE

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
    FREE FREE FREE
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

I wonder if someday LT's and basers will fly happily together as one????

DOUBT IT!
      Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
        Terr for the LT is cheap ... LT's protectors are cheap, they provide services for FREE.

CHEAP
        CHEAP
        CHEAP
        FREE
        FREE
        FREE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY EVEN COME TO A FORUM TO EXPRESS HOW CHEAP THEY ARE

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
        FREE FREE FREE
        nothing personal...
        but:

"leviprotectors are cheap and free, they even come to a forum to express how cheap they are"

says just the same...

nm

Comment

go check out my record...see if i care about it

i know i sure as hell don't

"I wonder if someday LT's and basers will fly happily together as one????

DOUBT IT!"

That burden is on the baser's hands....we fully accept and encourage any basing.

We encourage basing because the people that enjoy it most run away whenever an LT comes along. You go to your private arenas, how in any sense does that promote basing in pubs? Tell me how damnit. If you can't answer that question, I have no business reading your reply. Because everything else has been said, and chances are..you're going to say it again, I'm not going to read that again.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA

DOUBT IT!"

That burden is on the baser's hands....we fully accept and encourage any basing.

We encourage basing because the people that enjoy it most run away whenever an LT comes along. You go to your private arenas, how in any sense does that promote basing in pubs? Tell me how damnit. If you can't answer that question, I have no business reading your reply. Because everything else has been said, and chances are..you're going to say it again, I'm not going to read that again.
            You encourage basing because your LT'ing is pretty pointless when nobody's basing. You whine about people "running away from pub arenas" because you can't pussy bomb them from halfway across the map anymore. You are the reasons pub stagnates. You expect basers to sit there and remain fodder for your lame tactics? Or you expect them to forget about basing and spend all their time chasing the never ending stream of levterrs so you can feel all sneaky when your terr warps you back to safe? Nobody wants to sit around and give you your jollies, so basing goes elsewhere and does quite well. Shut the fuck up already about it, you make no sense.

Comment

"congradulations" you just called yourself, and anyone else that bases in pub, a fish in a barrel.

It takes just as much skill to protect a levi as it does to kill an enemy warbird, or to kill a turret with a lanc, and spider with anti on it...or to protect it from shrap and any other debris...or well, from everyone who wants to kill it. If no one wants to kill it, then protection isn't really needed...and the fact that the fish in the barrel, are fish in a barrel...is supported because no one chooses to do anything about it.

Hunting is encouraged, test us.
              use your brain and you might see that a person protecting a lev against a hunter is 2 on 1. and with a terr, a wb, and a lev, its 3 on 1. in no way, in no culture is that considered skillful.
              fish in a barrel is very appropriate. does anyone think less of the fish that get shot when in a barrel? think before you speak, its a common phrase, it shouldn't have to be explained to you.

Comment

You don't or you can't??? There is a difference you know
                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                  You don't or you can't??? There is a difference you know
                  Holy Christ, you're stupid.

Comment

No one's answered the big question....I'm not repeating myself, scroll up.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

From Pollux
                      RR stfu. You are one of the biggest newbs I know.
                      You keep thinking you are one of TW's better terrs, the opposit is sadly the case.
                      Everytime there is base (private or non-private) with you as terr I feel like Wommiting. You only win when you got a wery wery good team and if you are losing, you start doing everything but solid flying ( going to roof, staying in spawn and suiciding.)
                      I wish I could smack you, that would make me smile.
                      Pollux, I have to agree with you...
                      BTW, RR, learn to be a base jav before you think that you are good base jav

ckpoon

Comment

Pollux is taking like Elmer Fudd.....seems to me there's only some playful flaming going on.

Don't get off topic...the flaming goes to me, not RR.
                        Ну вот...

Comment

AE,

All I can say is you are very childish and I am quite sure that you will quit LTing one day (just like me).

ckpoon

Comment

DOUBT IT!"

No, you don't. You are the bane of basers. A freq is having a good old battle trying to get the flag and BOOM .. some dumbass levterr comes along and ruins everything. Good game, you spoilt a good battle in base. Is that your aim?

We encourage basing because the people that enjoy it most run away whenever an LT comes along. You go to your private arenas, how in any sense does that promote basing in pubs?

So by making the best basing players go to private arenas you're encouraging basing? By making those of us that can get real basing matches going in public go to private arenas you're somehow BENEFICIAL to basing? Does this seem logical to you? We don't want to deal with your kind of shit, flying around in levterrs going Hiroshima all over the place. We want to have a real battle trying to fight for the flag. We don't need some stuck up shite coming to ruin it. You know what would be beneficial for basing? Just quit the stupid lev terring. There's an arena called Turretwarz where you can levterr to your hearts content. Go there, and quit saying that you're some kind of goodness to basing.

gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

you're still not answering the bloody question

ckpoon - i don't give a crap either way, i base mainly now...I'll LT when there's no game going on, or i just won't play -not everyone's addicted
                              Ну вот...

Comment

i dont think anyone has a freaking clue what your question is, and no one is gonna go back through 90 something replies to find it. either restate it or give it the fuck up. KILLING LTS STILL GIVES ME BONERS
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X