No announcement yet.

Pub 2 has been Blown up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's fine that you have fun while doing it, and that you're enjoying the game.

What everyone else is saying is that you're ruining their good time. And by coming to the forums and instigating, you're only hurting your own cause. It's dumb. And the "I only do it because I know it riles you up" excuse is tired and childish.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• that and your breath smells like cum shithead.
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• well i'm sorry that i've hurt anyone's feelings, or made anything seem unpleasent to anyone. I hope you don't go crying about this, or write about it in your little fluffy diary with the tiny lock on it.

Boo freaking hoo.
        Ну вот...

Comment

• I am just saying that it's harder to get bty when you have more hunters then protectors; that I found it sad that people on other freqs ran into your lt bombs on purpose.

I don't call anyone newbish.

Seems like RR took my advice: he created the BWCpage. I respect him for that.

EDIT:lol telc@t that was an annoying post.
          Last edited by PolluX; 02-05-2003, 12:08 AM.
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

• I love how easy it is to get the douche bag to get all defensive about his previous statements. He comes here and acts like a complete cock, and then whines when he gets verbally bitch slapped by 2/3rds of the forum. You still can't piece together any continuity in your little ill thought out bitchfest, and that's why you're pathetic. I know monkeys who are better conversationalists, at least they know to fling their fieces instead of gnoshing it.

Comment

• Are you telling me that you read all of the replies to this post?

How much damn time do you have on your hands wadi?
              Ну вот...

Comment

• And going triple platinum this week...

The "OMG U Have No Life, I Have A Girlfriend, We Have Sex At Least 8 Times A Day" attack.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                  Are you telling me that you read all of the replies to this post?

You seem to still be posting? And this is how many times you've started this exact same kind of thread? How much damn time do YOU have on your hands? Better yet, why do you seem to enjoy spending it starting these dumbass threads, repeating the same non-sensical dribble over and over and over, claiming you only LT and start these threads because it pisses basers off, and ultimately accuse the people who respond to your rampant and pathetic trolling of having no lives?

You can't seem to surpass the "I'M HAVING FUN SO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY" yet obviously you do because you can't seem to shut up about it on these forums. You're fucking up everyone else's game, it's not that hard of a concept to wrap your head around if you REALLY REALLY TRY. Now tell us we're all pathetic for reading these forums because you're no longer able to come up with anything to say and pretend to stop reading the thread even though we all know you still do and come back in another three weeks to start the exact same thread again about how we should all fear your fearsome LT skills which DOES INFACT require immense amounts of skill TAB TAB TAB WARP TAB WARP TAB WARP WARP TAB WARP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                    Are you telling me that you read all of the replies to this post?

No
                    not enough

Comment

• why hasn't this thread gone to trash talk already???

-NT-
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

• i killed a 3 levied terr today with 1 shot. aenima maybe instead of spending time in the forums you should teach your fellow lters who to warp from hunters. my fingers hurt from using my lt killing macros.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• Originally posted by arrogance
                          TAB TAB TAB WARP TAB WARP TAB WARP WARP TAB WARP.

I feel like boogie-ing
                          Originally posted by Disliked
                          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• You go Crve! Get down wit' yo bad self!
                            Last edited by wadi; 02-05-2003, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X