No announcement yet.

a TWLB dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno.. I don't like javs, wbs, and/or people putting their faith in 1 person to carry them. But it looks like a lot of people do. It's easy for anyone to as a jav get repped and rocket and bomb, if I can do it anyone can do it, it takes 0 talent/experience because there's no way to "improve or perfect" it. You just do it or you don't. So I think a lot of these special ship players will get a lot of praise they don't deserve if average Joe's are forced into javs. Sure give the other 7 players credit for giving the jav all the support it needs, but the whole idea of having a jav just takes credit away from the spiders who carry out the fundamentals that take a whole lot more effort to carry out. But w/e some of this is just theory.

Comment

this will totally fuck up basing, once the terr is dead he will never get back up to the mid base even. this is really stupid, if you wanna do this go play ?go base.
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Basing was more fun before the cram...

But yeah I agree with Ara.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Whwat about changing the map? That might make things interesting as well.

Comment

i am the greatest basejav of all time
            LA

Comment

i like the current go base thing with 9 ppl and 2 specials. except for the spawning.

Comment

The problem isn't 5 spiders in itself. It's the 10-spid cram, which is as boring as basing gets. I don't care how it's fixed, be it a change in the map, spid limit, or something really creative, though I'd prefer something that encourages lining. I just want basing to be fun again.

Comment

9v9 FTW

we did 9v9 yesterday in ?go base and was pretty intense the extra fire really brings up the battle just maybe allowing the sharks an extra mine or 2 to help defend
                  Last edited by Fair; 09-18-2006, 09:39 AM.
                  :eek:
                  HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                  Lance> Here is BCG's song
                  Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                  HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                  :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
                    Agreed, Mambo was crap last season.
                    Not to mention this season ^-^
                    -Kawrae

Comment

why does ppl that have never even played LB tell that it should be limited. Like Hero and some others say.. there should be absolutely no limits at all..
                      -Kawrae

Comment

yea right, cant wait to watch a 3 shark game.

Comment

Nah, not 9. That would be just too crazy. I think base is already pretty great and very intense. So why try and change a good thing? Making it to 9 would be too extreme of a change.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

With a declining TWBD playerbase, the last thing we need is to increase the required team sizes...
                            sdg

Comment

yeah base is fine, stop whining. if you find 5v5 spids boring go to pub, if you dont like pub go to elim etc. I hope no stupid decisions are made for next TWL because some people can't deal with losing all the time
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X