Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trench wars needs a cleanup in regards to racism.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, it's the main forum and this is one of the top topics, no excuse for 5 hours without this shit being taken care of.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      Please go to some of your numerous black friends (wink wink) and call them porch monkeys, I'd love to see how they would do it in houston, then.

Remember it's not the internet over there money, they'll probably end up taking your weed and 16 year old wife, leaving you with the baby, a poor grasp on mathematics and some eminem posters.

Long live the wigger.
      oh i say ni**a, its a common word, i grew up with my black friends so no, no they wont do shit, hell i even used it in jail with black ppl i didnt know, n***a and n***er are 2 different things, but i guess you wouldnt know that being a black nerd, not many of those, erkel

and you have no idea how it is down here, there is more racism in the north ppl in the south are laid back all they care about is making money...not what ppl say, like you said..it isnt the internet DOWN here, so ppl dont get offended like they do here, cuz unlike on here ppl have bigger things to worry about than someone saying shit in a game

it amazes me how clueless you are, uncle tom.

north and south are nothing alike

Comment

I live in the south you worthless fuck and you're one of the most ignorant motherfuckers I've had to listen to.

Comment

florida is full of hicks and old people, congratulations

Comment

and have you ever noticed...the only ppl who have a problem with racism are racists themselves, check it out its amazingly true, oh and those who are stuck in the 60's wether they believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              I live in the south you worthless fuck and you're one of the most ignorant motherfuckers I've had to listen to.
              and u living in hickville has what to do with this? NOTHING. go watch some anime or play nintendo .

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                and have you ever noticed...the only ppl who have a problem with racism are racists themselves, check it out its amazingly true, oh and those who are stuck in the 60's wether they believe it or not
                Funny enough, I only ever hear racists say that.

Comment

This topic is not open for discussion.

The stance on racism is not liable to change in the near future. The "discussion" within has proved to be nothing more than a breeding ground for racial slander and provocation. You ask why it has gone so long without anyone being warned? I ask why you can't be left alone for a few hours without warranting moderation.
                  Money, I hope you bought your snowshoes because you're skating on thin ice and the sun has come out.

Comment

Working...
                  X