this new ?go base....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i haven't played it nor am i a basing pro, but i think it looks cool
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

This map blows dogs for quarters. Put Angellbase in there.
      DELETED

Comment

People cry about wanting a 4 spider limit. Then, when a map is implemented that provides a game in which not only the team with the best spiders wins, everyone cries. This map encourages teams to use a javelin and it is imperative that the terrier can maneuver and not sit well protected in a cram. It's also imperative that a shark can do more than be a robot and rep, rep, rep, die. I think this is a positive change which makes it a little more challenging and puts some more emphasis on the ships which have been neglected with the 5-spider raping cram.

Stop being so opposed to change. People cry about the zone dying and how staff should do something about it. Hey, they're trying to do something here and they've never said it's permanent. Why can't you give it a chance and just play the game?

Stop contradicting yourselves constantly.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I admit that I like.d the map, but now I have second thoughts. After capping a round in it, I went through over 20 subs, not only because of bds, but mostly because people were asses who didn't like the change.
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            who cares about basing anyway. skilless aspect of tw
            The majority of your squad. Or did you not know?
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Too bad I'm banned for not being nice to walrus.

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                The majority of your squad. Or did you not know?
                Yes I know, but that doesn't say anything. And voth is still enraged after getting ownt in a duel
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q View Post
                  there is no skill or fun sitting in the same spot for 15mins shooting down from cram at a team, flag room battles show far more skill than cramming.
                  People DON'T win by sitting in the same spot. Unless the other team is completely useless, that person is going to die in 10 seconds. But then again this is ?go base, so this might be a common problem.

Comment

so far, i like it

it's not the perfect map, but we can work on it. tho 2 entrances is too much
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

line?
                      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                      caco <ER>> )Oo
                      caco <ER>> bot thief!
                      caco <ER>> duel me for it
                      Evasive <E> no!
                      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

:confused: Are human fat?

Comment

I played a few games on the map...

I don't like it. It's too disorganized and big. It just feels like a crappy hosted public basing game. There is no structure; people just screw off and do whatever they want. I guess it could get better after people got used to the map and developed strategies.

Maybe it would be better in a TWBD setting where one team doesn't just quit 5 minutes into the game... but I doubt it.
                          sdg

Comment

i don't understand why you all think going back to line is so much better than cram.

you say cram is boring, and encourage that we need to learn how to line.

i know both, and cram is much more fun, and much harder.
                            Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

its not that lining is any better than craming, it requires more skill, yes but maybe thats even a bad thing for the playerbase. BUT craming takes away all the in base fun, what lining didnt because it was easy to get in. now all the time is wasted getting in and noone is actually fighting over flag anymore

Comment

I don't think this encourages a jav at all. I think the best lineup for this map is:

1 terr
                                2 sharks
                                2 spiders
                                3 lancs

Comment

Working...
                                X