Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
    well a good way to help the situation is to threaten people
    It was a threat in response to their unauthorized access of sysop stuff in TWDev. Unlike my ban that was a response to my threat of unauthorized access, I lifted their bans less than an hour later. If I didn't make the point I hoped to, PL is more retarded than I think he is.
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

"No one is out to get Jacen. He has done a lot for this zone but he also doesn't want to help it anymore. No staffer should be mentioning anything to the public through ?help or other means."

Kolar: That still happens, and honestly, I really don't think that every single soul on the TW staff has a pure clean heart towards Ikrit.
      May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze
        "No one is out to get Jacen. He has done a lot for this zone but he also doesn't want to help it anymore. No staffer should be mentioning anything to the public through ?help or other means."

Kolar: That still happens, and honestly, I really don't think that every single soul on the TW staff has a pure clean heart towards Ikrit.
        Abuse still happens and staffers do take biased actions. We're human, to think that other real organizations or forms of leadership are any more valid or without their idiots is idiotic at best.

No staffers are arguing over this and no staffers that I have seen have a personal grudge against him. We only have a select few of members from the community trying to cause problems and forum staff unwilling to do anything about it.
        Last edited by Kolar; 11-24-2006, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Why is Ikrit playing the victim card? Didn't he say earlier that he did it all to mastermind his own departure from staff?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
            Why is Ikrit playing the victim card? Didn't he say earlier that he did it all to mastermind his own departure from staff?
            Because I am the victim in this ban? This ban is completely seperate issue from me being axed.
            Ban Ikrit

Comment

Ikrit> I am the best coder ever, I coded the best bots and I am the reason this game is still alive, thanks to my amazing coding abilities.
              Ikrit> None of these newbies can code as good as I can, this zone is going to die without me, I will just get invited back to staff anyways, yawn.

-----------------------------------------------------

I love when apprentices graduate *sniff sniff*
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hahahaha

you really are a card, wark

seriously though, hahahaha
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

The TWEL Playoff thread has been updated.

Comment

Working...
                  X