TW Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
    When you click on a picture and want to go back your browser's back function does not work. You must click on the letter you wish to view pictures for again. Very annoying.

You also cannot click on the random pictures that appear on the right side (like they used to on the top).
    There is a link that says "Back" that you can click when you're looking at pictures. It's located right above the pictures.

Also, you CAN click the random pictures that appear on the right side. They load up fine in both FF and IE7.

In addition, clicking the random image in the top right loads a new one.

Also, as of now the *'s are back. They are beside names of people with photos newer than 30 days.

Edit: This is done -> "I will add a * at the end of the alphabet as well to show only names with images posted in the last 30 days."
    Last edited by Foreign; 02-25-2007, 03:46 AM.
    -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
      Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/twgallery/public_html/processGetUsersByString.php on line 19

That was after I put a spacebar in the search field and when it gave me the list, after about 40 seconds it gave me that..
      Also fixed.

And to Leo, yes, it will be there

Edit: and now it is.
      Last edited by Foreign; 02-25-2007, 04:15 AM.
      -Dave

Comment

Well the random pictures did not work earlier but thanks for fixing that and the new picture thing. I don't use buttons for back so it's kind of annoying (and out of my routine) to have to press some button in my window to go back but I can deal.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          Well the random pictures did not work earlier but thanks for fixing that and the new picture thing. I don't use buttons for back so it's kind of annoying (and out of my routine) to have to press some button in my window to go back but I can deal.
          I'll see what I can do about that one.
          -Dave

Comment

ajax much?
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

stoned much?

answer: proverbially
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I would have coded this a bit differently, but it shouldn't matter too much ^^;

I like it better than the old gallery look though, the look was all that I was in charge of.

List all would be a good idea I guess.

Meh.

I'll be working on other projects too. So hopefully there will be some changes for the better around the corner.
                (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

None of the letters or photos I click work
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                    None of the letters or photos I click work
                    turn on javascript.
                    -Dave

Comment

Even so, you're heading in the wrong direction if people need to ask you how to use your website before they can actually do it. It's not supposed to be complicated
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

That's what I was referring to when I mentioned ajax, I wouldn't have used it in this situation. Then again, I didn't write it so I'll probably stop talking.
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                          That's what I was referring to when I mentioned ajax, I wouldn't have used it in this situation. Then again, I didn't write it so I'll probably stop talking.
                          First of all, saying it how Zeus said it is a lot more helpful. I won't hold that against you, though, especially since I'm guilty of being the same guy more often than I'd like to believe.

Also, I have been thinking about the same things. Since all the functionality is already there it would only take an hour or two for me to convert the entire thing to a non-ajax interface.

So, I'll do that in the upcoming day(s), and the AJAX-heavy version will just be an "option".

Another thing the regular version will bring back is the ability to bookmark a user's page, which nobody really said anything about but I figured there would be complaints! Not to mention the "broken" back button.

I have to admit I got a little carried away, so please be patient with me while I fix it
                          -Dave

Comment

Please either PM me on here, in game, or send me an Email at EricJeter1222@yahoo.com with Complaints/suggestions for the gallery. Foreign worked really hard on this project and there is absolutely no reason he should have to keep running back to these forums to fix problems one at a time as people encounter them. I am the one responsible for the gallery, so please refer the problems to me, and I will forward them accordingly to get them fixed, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign View Post
                              I have to admit I got a little carried away, so please be patient with me while I fix it
                              No worries, I've gone way more overboard with stuff before. Looks good, keep it up

Lizard Fuel: I don't like talking to bureaucrats, but thanks anyways.
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I just want to add that it looks awesome.

Great stuff
                                Hirluin is now known on TW as Hirluin! <ZH>

New Zealand - home of the best Trench Wars players in the world!

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

My awesome MySpace page :)

Comment

Working...
                                X