This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acid Tank
    TW Elites is a legend squad. Cuz they won the first TWL season. Also Legacy is legend...
    Any squad that I was on is an elite squad. That being said, TWE was an elite squad. All these other squads I haven't heard of aren't legendary. I guess Elusive and Siege can be. They seem good. *shrug*

This was a boring read btw. You should be shot for trying.

Comment

Oh contrare. TW Staff will shrink as the bots will do absolutely everything, leaving only 20 mythrandir/2dragons clones to look after the bots. That is of course if the connection becomes more stable. Perhaps we would get part-time staff that spring into action when the bots go down?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Method
        2dragons will be a Sysop, and Arilou Laylee'Lay will officially be known as sysop of TW. That is what I predict.
        How does he do it!

Predict me a sandwich motherfucker

Comment

bump
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Method
            Who knows what destiny has planned for us. It's likely that hardly any of the squads around today will make it to 2006, with exceptions to Paladen (KJW will never dissolve Paladen and GG to him, best captain in subspace).
            Old thread.
            But yeah he's right
            rofl
            STARKITTY
            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Do me a favour and read up on the forum rules semenfaze before you go digging up dead threads, from over two years ago no less!

Cheers.

Comment

sry Ruby!

Comment

Originally posted by adam
                  as long as world war 3 doesnt break out and the entire world goes into nuclear war, i predict continuum will be around for a very long time. although as technology increases and priitk's knowledge of the force follows suite, i predict sooner or later there will no longer be a need for bots. he will hardcode bots directly into the subgame. basically, program a bot in his language, upload it, start it, wala, insta lagless bot.

While this is still open.... wow... ASSS anyone? Of course... it wasn't programmed by Priit.. but still...
                  Ban Ikrit

Comment

I agree with adam! Eventually built in bots will be a standard, not fancy shit like those Banner bot motherfuckers but the Elimination concept will surely be abstracted into a server-side feature, goodbye Robotic Referee!

It would work just like the 'soccer' concept works with powerballs and goals. but different rules n shit.

Ikrit <Zone Helper> calling people ASSSes, go back to wasting time on DuelBot, that arena dies after the first few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by semenfaze
                      I agree with adam! Eventually built in bots will be a standard, not fancy shit like those Banner bot motherfuckers but the Elimination concept will surely be abstracted into a server-side feature, goodbye Robotic Referee!

It would work just like the 'soccer' concept works with powerballs and goals. but different rules n shit.

Ikrit <Zone Helper> calling people ASSSes, go back to wasting time on DuelBot, that arena dies after the first few weeks.
                      pfft, $10 says it picks back up when it gets close to playoff time
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Probably will

Comment

Probably will be closed.
                          Greets,
                          Roger

Comment

Working...
                          X