I am right, staff is wrong, gg tw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am right, staff is wrong, gg tw

It seems like now is finally the time that I can say 'I told you so' about publics. A couple years ago I whined pretty bad about how if the game was going to survive longer before everyone just stopped playing it, that pub had to be interesting enough to get them to continue playing. It was changed drastically from the game I remember playing on my first login, and none of which being good for the game or myself in my own opinion. I'm not going to repeat my opinions now, because it is a moot point and I have already won that argument. Well, I will repeat that eliminating private frequencies in one pub while leaving them in other pubs was probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen, and that even people who dont normally agree with me agreed with my logic back then.

I will concede that the game would have been on the decline even with the pubs left unchanged, however there is no chance in hell that it would have been as fast as right now..proof in what I say being true is that despite the fact that there have been new faces in the pubs, none of these new players have graduated from that arena to play in TWL or even really TWD. Now that elim has dwindled (which, oh by the way with the base-oriented publics can you really not blame the new players for not going to go play elim?) there is no stepping stone for new players to eventually get into good squads. Unless you count ?go base, where the chances of a newbie getting added over a more experienced baser are slim to nil. Face it, TW is dying more rapidly now than before.

As for TWL, staff can kill the game this way too, and is right now. I didnt complain much at all about not having qualified for TWL, but look how well staff's decision making worked out for the game. Sage's only win has come via Hydra, and now Hydra has decided to drop out of LD. When staff made the decision to drop Fistula in LJ because of who they played, why would they not make the decision in LD? Oh, thats right their personal dislike of my squad... Now Kthx has quit, and I havent so much as gotten a text from him since, RaCka doesnt really play anymore, and i havent seen kid kaos since he joined stray. Virtually the whole roster has done the same save for me, rly, exalt, and ward. In hindsight can you honestly say that was the best for TWL? I think the answer is obvious, but at least you got to deal with qs yet again, eh?

In conclusion, its hard sometimes to be as right as I almost always am and knowing theres absolutely nothing I can do to deal with the children that seem to run this game. But in the end, at least I get to say I'm smarter than all of them. Good game
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Or maybe it's because this game is old and everyone and their moms is playing WOW. So many new games and systems out these days as well.

p.s I only read a couple of sentences.. too much whinning.
    pee pee sock > how the hell do u suck so bad i had 6 levs at 300 u had 1 at 40 NOOB
    pee pee sock > ha im pro noob
    pee pee sock > ha shows how much u r a noob takes like 20 min if ur good
    Pogrom> this has got to be the weakest turret
    Sassarai> which one?
    Pogrom> pee pee sock

Comment

You really think the purepub killed elim and, in turn, TW? As I've said in other threads I really think (other than the obvious, that this game fucking sucks) it's the stupid minigames that have nothing to do with anything you can play in leagues. If you really wanted anyone to read this thread you really should have changed the title though. Your points are far from invalid, but hardly anybody is going to read that shit.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I really think the decline in playerbase killed elim more than anything, but new players arent going to elim from pub because elim has nothing to do with the game people are playing in pubs. I have conceded that the game would die anyway. I'm just saying numerous decisions have been made that have directly influenced how quickly it does die out. My lack of whining about how stuff is getting done the past year or two wasnt because I agreed with anything...I just learned not to waste my energy. You dont need to agree with me about purepub having that much of an impact on the game, but the fact that the first pub has priv freqs disabled...Im not the only one who thinks that the game lost some of its fun by that. The irony is that the very same people who are so for taking levs out and forcing basing, are the ones who used to levterr the most. For some reason just because they eventually found out that basing was more fun for them, other people should be forced into playing that game.

Comment

I have to confess that I've probably a lot to do with with the rapid decline in growth of this zone. Shooting newbies down in public one by one and calling them ez is probably one of the detriments for them to continue to play. Newbies get angry, they hunt me, die again, then get even more angry. Eventually they get tired from continuous failed attempts to kill me, stop trying, spec, start using racial slurs, and get banned. Newbies who don't get banned, realize it's hopeless to even continue playing this game when they eventually will have to compete against great players like me.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            I have to confess that I've probably a lot to do with with the rapid decline in growth of this zone. Shooting newbies down in public one by one and calling them ez is probably one of the detriments for them to continue to play. Newbies get angry, they hunt me, die again, then get even more angry. Eventually they get tired from continuous failed attempts to kill me, stop trying, spec, start using racial slurs, and get banned. Newbies who don't get banned, realize it's hopeless to even continue playing this game when they eventually will have to compete against great players like me.
            Read my lips. Wait, I mean. Read my signature.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
              Read my lips. Wait, I mean. Read my signature.
              You're right. Can't be lips, obviously, since your lips are preoccupied with kissing staffs ass.
              Now get lost kiddo.
              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
              1:Cower> Sword
              1:Kthx> ok
              1:Cower> Axe
              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
              1:Cower> ?
              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

only newbies use split infinitives, newbies

Comment

Izor, everything in your post would be the truest shit ever heard, if only it wasn't complete bullshit. Thanks, and have a nice day being wrong and bitter.
                  LUE 402 >>> j00
                  Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

i admire how izor doesn't use profanity to get his point across.
                    do or die

Comment

lol come to think of it i didnt use much profanity in that post

and i have nothing to be bitter about.

Comment

is this part of the 12 step program or something?

Comment

way to kill trench wars. and way to make wark leave, jerks.
                          offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

sup pope, been a while

Comment

Yeah TW represents your life, quit whining!! Who cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X