• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delectable.

Comment

DA ftw
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

B.RabbiT

And a couple of others that I haven't listed. (Sorry, Sertifi isn't one of them either)
        (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
        5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
        1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
        1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

LOL most of the previously mentined people HAVE been staff! muhahah.

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester View Post
            I think sertifi should be a netop for ssc, that way he could save ss with his intelligence
            *****FIXED
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Spikester
              I think sertifi should be stoned to death for his so called "intelligence"

*****FIXED
              Fixed
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

pretty much the worst fixers i have ever seen.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

should staff tj hazuki he has played for so damn long and is a nice guy

and grandmastahs because he is nice and plays neopets like falk.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                    should staff tj hazuki he has played for so damn long and is a nice guy

and grandmastahs because he is nice and plays neopets like falk.
                    and downfall cause he's a flaming homosexual :wub:
                    2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                    2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                    2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                    2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                    2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                    2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                    2:Miksel> elim 3
                    2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                    2:Morgane> LOL
                    2:Enflame> haha
                    2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Just because you've played a long time doesn't mean you should be staff. Activity, intelligence, history; none of it matters. It's whether or not you play in ?go base and are friends with the right people. I've played over 10 years, I bought the game for 10 dollars on a disc. I play many hours a day. I'd like to consider myself a learned individual. And I've never had a "bad rap" in TW before. And I'm not staff, and I'm sure there are other people in TW who have the same profile that I do. It's not about what you know, it's who you know.
                      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

I think it's what you do that matters more Kahlan. Obviously showing us that you do not have a bad attitude or have a bad history in the community is a start, that involves interacting with people in the community. People who are generally helpful and fit the description of a potential staffer either (more likely) refuse the offer or do not fit in for one reason or another. It's not easy finding good staffers these days. Knowing someone high up in staff is also not a sure thing.

It might help but recommendations are open to all current staff members (normally Moderator+ but not really anymore), so kissing ass on all of us or even a few isn't going to help. Just act like a normal person in game, don't try to be someone else and if it's fun for you help out and be active (Base, Elim, Pub, TWD ect..).

Comment

Well I see old players from way back in the old days who have always been stand-up guys who actually want to help the game out and keep it from dying and they're not staff. It wasn't a post about me, Kolar, it was about becoming staff in general. I've been quite surprised at seeing people made staff with less than a year of subspace experience, or at least TW experience. Sure, ZH doesn't really hold much authority, but powers are given. A good way to make sure you have a good hire, and I've done this in the real world, is to picture the person in a high position or perhaps even in charge and seeing if that would work out in your head. If it doesn't work out in your head, they shouldn't be granted the bottom-level powers. It's a good method. It's worked for me on a number of occasions. Ok, I'm done posting in this thread. Oh yeah, JabJabJab is experienced and has a lot of ideas and good intentions toward furthering the zone. He'd be a good candidate no matter how many people don't want him to be/don't like him. Plus ThirdSpace is pretty cool.
                          sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                          1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                            I've played over 10 years, I bought the game for 10 dollars on a disc. I play many hours a day. I'd like to consider myself a learned individual. And I've never had a "bad rap" in TW before. And I'm not staff, and I'm sure there are other people in TW who have the same profile that I do.
                            then you, and those other people, should be thankful.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                              It's not about what you know, it's who you know.
                              This is more of a universal truth...what do you want done about it?
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                                DA ftw
                                I'd vote for me.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X