Apologies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnFlAmE View Post
    Racism, 9/11 jokes... makes me wonder what kind of new boundary you will find to cross next time
    yoo enflame, speel je nu nog???

Good job HMS, we go way back but I somehow hope you get axed. You were better/nicer before you got staff.

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
    He said Morh axed him cause he had to choose between Wima and staff.
    Damned I hoped you ****, where are you man.

sertifi=offroad=shadowmere , right??????????? How is your dog, you still giving him some, haha.

SCHIZO

Originally posted by Raver420 View Post

[/IMG][/URL]

LOooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll

Comment

K so getting back to the original topic... this question is for staffers and ex staffers <hms need not answer obviously hehe>

WHAT WAs YOUR BIGGEST FUKUP IN STAFF?

I had been <ER> for about a day when i went into turretwars about 7 minutes into the game. I was learning still and working on macro's and hit the wrong key and scorereset the entire game. I tried to quit and yomama just laughed at me and told me his worst fukup. It was way worse than mine lol.

O wait nm a worse one was when i got bang i tried to macro the one day ban and was in pub and my shift key stuck without me knowing it. I tried to attach and banned my terr. Then continued to try to attach banning 7 people in pub. Me> wtf where'd everyone go! then i looked at the type. Thankfully yomama loved me a lot :P
      Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

you want clarification on why goddess isn't staff http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=5439

You want clarification of why falk is,

your out of luck sorry
        Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
        Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

did you get your apology yet stargazer?
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

By reading this all i have to say is.. Stargazer you're a fucking pathetic idiot and you'll never change. You'll get abused the same way in real life and try to find a reason to justify the abuse. Fucking clown. Stand up for yourself when you've clearly been shafted by upper staff instead of agreeing with everything they do like a mindless imbecile. Might as well just end your miserable life if you'll let people step all over you like that. Because you've clearly done nothing wrong, think of this suspension as a punishment for being a terrible host.
            Last edited by Ward; 04-13-2008, 06:10 PM.
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
            1:Cower> Sword
            1:Kthx> ok
            1:Cower> Axe
            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
            1:Cower> ?
            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Well, In respose to all the posting. The situation has been resolved within staff. I am satisfied with the outcome.

I was suspended, nothing can ever take that back. BUT It is also a 2d game. Come on considering I willingly host 24 hours straight, 2 days away from the game would be a GOOD thing.

People believe I am weak for not standing up to fight for myself. Well I did. I believe in the fact that we as staff should ALWAYS be held accountable for our actions. Perhaps the consequences were too harsh, but the motive behind it was not an attempt to either a)Stroke someones ego b) deliberately attempt to ridicule me in front of the public.

Had I been suspended for lets say a week, or even axed, I would have made a bigger deal of it. But It was for only 2 days.

We as a staff have learned from this, and will hopefully use the knowledge to become even better.

This will be my last post in this thread. I strongly urge any forum Smods to lock this.

Thank you for your support.

-H.M.S. Stargazer

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                By reading this all i have to say is.. Stargazer you're a fucking pathetic idiot and you'll never change. You'll get abused the same way in real life and try to find a reason to justify the abuse. Fucking clown. Stand up for yourself when you've clearly been shafted by upper staff instead of agreeing with everything they do like a mindless imbecile. Might as well just end your miserable life if you'll let people step all over you like that. Because you've clearly done nothing wrong, think of this suspension as a punishment for being a terrible host.
                wards correct...

Star your punishment was as much bs as jessups.
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                  We as a staff have learned from this, and will hopefully use the knowledge to become even better.
                  Learned what? I guarantee you won't become a better typer just because you've been suspended, clown. Maybe you ought to go and take typing lessons to reduce the chance of suspensions contingent upon your typos?
                  1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                  1:Cower> Sword
                  1:Kthx> ok
                  1:Cower> Axe
                  1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                  1:Cower> ?
                  1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                    Well, In respose to all the posting. The situation has been resolved within staff. I am satisfied with the outcome.

I was suspended, nothing can ever take that back. BUT It is also a 2d game. Come on considering I willingly host 24 hours straight, 2 days away from the game would be a GOOD thing.

People believe I am weak for not standing up to fight for myself. Well I did. I believe in the fact that we as staff should ALWAYS be held accountable for our actions. Perhaps the consequences were too harsh, but the motive behind it was not an attempt to either a)Stroke someones ego b) deliberately attempt to ridicule me in front of the public.

Had I been suspended for lets say a week, or even axed, I would have made a bigger deal of it. But It was for only 2 days.

This will be my last post in this thread. I strongly urge any forum Smods to lock this.

Thank you for your support.

-H.M.S. Stargazer
                    so I'm guessing you got your apology.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      so I'm guessing you got your apology.
                      he did
                      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

• I thought he would

Comment

Working...
                        X