Apologies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno man,
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      Can I just say that yall are a bunch of whiners.
      you're pleasently plump in the right areas.

i said what, what in the butt :wub:
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        the reason should be negligence abuse not for a type though, the reason why you are suspended is more of the question.
        Isnt that what this suspension all about?

I am being suspended for being negligent. My negligence caused racism.

Comment

yeah but the thing that pushed it over the edge was a typo? Making mistakes and funny noises isn't negligence, it's what staff is about.

Saying Welcome to DeathMatch in Fishies is funny, not abuse or negligence. I'm sure everyone has fucked up and did something during a game of dd, or base. I'm not going to defend you if you don't defend yourself, but from my point of view this was a poor judgment call.

Comment

this has got out of hand, one typo which has lead to a suspension is ridiculous, star, stop apologising and saying you deserved it...i cant see how you can think you're in the wrong for this. Grow a pair mes amigo
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
              I'd like to say on behalf of a lot of staff that we try to look at context when making warnings/bans. We dont simply go by "consistency." Stargazer wants to do what he thinks is right, but I believe most staffers are smart enough to see it was a typo.
              i figured most staffers were smart enough to see that after not cheating for 4 years on subspace that delectable wouldn't decide to cheat the day before his biggest subspace game. but here we are, a lack of common sense it seems.

someone will probably yell at me for making this post and i'll get in trouble

though i can't complain that there is no consistency
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

True delectables roomate (mom) is a damn cheater
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                  True delectables roomate (mom) is a damn cheater
                  you realize (obviously you don't because you are ignorant) that delectable had been cheating/getting in trouble on subspace when he was like... 13-15? he's what, 20-21 now maybe? i think he's grown up enough to learn that he can have more fun playing the game instead of causing trouble. have you ever seen him play and it looked like he was eating a lot of shots or cheating? no, but you just assume because of his past (again, when he was a kid) that he is a cheater. but again, no one wants to use common sense. i don't want to turn this post into a delectable thread, so this will be my last comment on this, sorry star for getting it sidetracked
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Just to throw my £0.01 in for what its worth, I think the suspension was unnecessary if its clearly (and it seems to be from what I gather) a typo
                    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT! View Post
                      Just to throw my £0.01 in for what its worth, I think the suspension was unnecessary if its clearly (and it seems to be from what I gather) a typo
                      could be, but whenever I make a typo like that i'll get banned. He should be glad he is a staffer and only got supspended instead of having a "x" day ban. Ofcourse I understand Stargazer isn't realy a racist but I think rules apply for everyone even if you are a staffer.
                      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                      2:Miksel> elim 3
                      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                      2:Morgane> LOL
                      2:Enflame> haha
                      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE View Post
                        could be, but whenever I make a typo like that i'll get banned. He should be glad he is a staffer and only got supspended instead of having a "x" day ban. Ofcourse I understand Stargazer isn't realy a racist but I think rules apply for everyone even if you are a staffer.
                        Quick question how many times have you been warned/banned before?

I have had one legit warning before. 1) for spamming by British. 2) and now this. Then you get into the fact I speak in blueout at twdd and such. (This is again a typo problem)

The standard for players is a warning then a ban.

But The whole point here is as a staffer I am held to a higher standard. And that a suspension is justified.

BTW, thank you for understanding that I am not indeed a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                          Quick question how many times have you been warned/banned before?

I have had one legit warning before. 1) for spamming by British. 2) and now this. Then you get into the fact I speak in blueout at twdd and such. (This is again a typo problem)

The standard for players is a warning then a ban.

But The whole point here is as a staffer I am held to a higher standard. And that a suspension is justified.

BTW, thank you for understanding that I am not indeed a racist.
                          FYI I've never been banned for racism. I think it used to be instant ban a few years ago and now its a warning and then a ban but I wasn't quite sure.
                          2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                          2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                          2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                          2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                          2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                          2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                          2:Miksel> elim 3
                          2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                          2:Morgane> LOL
                          2:Enflame> haha
                          2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Even though Stargazer is a horrible host, I don't believe he didn't on purpose. It's an obvious mistake b and n are right next to each other on the keyboard.

LOL Why would another mod ban him? It was a mistake. Who's perfect?????
                              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

yes, kicking star over something as small as this is a great idea!
                                dont even bother thinking that staffers like lefty who add monthlong bans for doubleclienting, because thats not abusive at all.
                                yes, lets draw the public attention to stargazer!
                                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X