Kill Distension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Distension

title was to get ppl here. Ok since distension has been on tw population has been in mid 200's which has dropped. There are a shit load of ppl whining about distension and there are those who are playing it every second it is on.

1. Make it during weekends only so distension ppl can come online during weekend and play it instead of all fuckin week at random times.

2. Make distension Pub so it will always be on and people will fucking get bored of it and not play it 24/7 and actually play twd.

3. Whys tw only server with biller lag?
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

fucking hate distention, nothing else in tw is allowed to go on because 1/2 of people playing trechwars is in distention, and only 40 people are even allowed to play.. and those in spec that want to play cant and just have to sit there and waste time. either 1) make it weekends only or 2) have there be no max to team size
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Stfu noobs :turned:
      But seriously, if my TWD squad is doing BD then ill leave distension and BD with them. I hope most of the people act like that.

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
        Stfu noobs :turned:
        But seriously, if my TWD squad is doing BD then ill leave distension and BD with them. I hope most of the people act like that.

thing is, They dont <_<
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
          thing is, They dont <_<
          Downfall, ur in dice now. Get use to it. It's impossible to get 7 ppl in for bd if there's no megaman89 or cape to start count. =)
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Dont fear us. We come in peace!

Comment

Well, Distension is the future of Trench Wars whether you like it or not.
              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                Well, Distension is the future of Trench Wars whether you like it or not.
                i sure hope not, considering 1/4 the population probably plays it consistently.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

i find it funny you guys are like turning into the WoW you make fun of.
                  1. You're reading my comment
                  2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                  4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                  5. You're checking it now.
                  6. You're smiling.
                  7. You're still reading my comment.
                  8. You know all you have read is true.
                  10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                  11. You're checking it now.
                  12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Yea kill distension cuz teh grand said so
                    1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
                    1:megaman89> made my gf emo
                    1:requiem> LOL
                    1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
                    1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
                    1:megaman89> jesus fuk
                    1:Chief Utsav> this is me
                    1:Chief Utsav> caring
                    1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
                    1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
                    1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
                    1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

die

Comment

ultimatum

if you kill distension, i will get the subspace detectives to find you

then it will get interesting

but honestly, why hate? Distension's not lowering the #'s of TW because it is a part of TW. I guess you mean it's lowering the #'s of TWD, elim, or pubs. Woopdeefriggindoo, people would rather play distension, why would you have them play something they like less? And events... why not try to host them, see if people would rather play them or distension. Or maybe we should "force" people to play pubs, elim, events, or twd...
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

Distension is inherently anti-TW to its core.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Heres the problem with distension:

Theres no protected part of distension where players new to it can learn how to play and start to level up. That means that unless you are part of it from the start and play every session to keep ahead of the curve, then you end up being cannon fodder for those who DO play it all the time and reach higher levels. After a few sessions, new players simply cannot join unless they are willing to die a lot (which isn't fun).

This means that we have 40+ people playing a game that new players (new to the zone as well as the game) can't get started with. Not in itself a problem, except those people playing distension aren't playing TWD, pub, or elim, so we HAVE effectively cut the TW population by 40+ people (they might as well be playing an invite-only zone somewhere else).

I know my squad has played far fewer TWD matches since dist went "mainstream". Theres the same number of people online, but if 5 of our regulars are playing dist instead of TWD, then its hard to start a match for the others. This has in fact led to people playing TW less - they come on, try and get a TWD game started, hang around for a bit and then go and play a different game when nothing happens.

Distension may represent the future of continuum (I disagree personally) but its clearly signalling the end of TW.

Solutions? Heres a few suggestions:
                            1) Kill dist totally
                            2) or run it at set but limited times (maybe during quieter times to draw people in?) - if people know dist is running at 9pm GTM on weekday evenings then they will come then
                            3) or make dist into pub - but to do this you'd need to create some way of easing new players into the game so they can learn and level without getting preyed on by vets (a protected area, just like every other online game has)
                            4) or banish distension to its own zone - its playing style is diametrically opposed to TW, and if its on its own zone its obvious whats going on (would also mean I don't get spammed about distension all the time)

It would also be nice if staff considered those players who don't want to play dist. It really sucks when distension is running, but noone knows (or cares) about getting pure pub running. Theres clearly a problem there if a zone's staff can't even keep their pubs running properly - if people don't have the power to start the bot, then that needs to be addressed as a serious issue within staff structure. Same with other neglected parts of the zone...

I'm pretty anti-distension - I tried it and didn't enjoy it, and its annoying to see it taking away from the parts of the zone I DO enjoy. Its certainly going to be hard for the less serious TWD squads to carry on playing when lots of their members would rather play dist. I can foresee several failures, and quite a bit of consolidation, which will result in less playing TWD and therefore less competition.

Likewise I think the lower activity in pubs, elim and other events is going to mean less brand new players end up sticking with the game - less people generally means less fun.

LEM
                            DinkyKitty.com - news, reviews and articles of a techy nature

Comment

and youre not considering the LARGE MAJORITY of the playerbase that thinks

DISTENSION > TWL/TWD
                              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X