Major event discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major event discussion

Wark and I have an idea. We want to pass it by a few players first.

Essentially in the month of January, tourny will be shut down completely. And instead we will host either a tournament or a javtourny everyday throughout the month. I will post a schedule on trenchwars.org as soon as we get together and make one.

What do you guys think?

-H.M.S. Stargazer
    Event Coordination Team
    Yes
    51.43%
    No
    48.57%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by H.M.S. Stargazer; 04-21-2009, 02:11 PM.

It would be nice, only if you guys actually keep an eye on spawners like Racka.

Comment

Wark and I have yet to discuss rules. But I'm pretty sure we are against spawning. lol

Comment

horrible. I like the freedom to play tourny fri-sun. Its good to be there when the squad isnt on to take a match.

Lets just shut down distention for the month of january instead
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
          Wark and I have yet to discuss rules. But I'm pretty sure we are against spawning. lol
          Welcome to Trench Wars its part of the game.
          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
            Welcome to Trench Wars its part of the game.
            And so is bot controled spawn pms

Comment

tourny is pretty gay anyway

do this.
              1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
              1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

OOOH. I just thought of an idea. The winner of each tourny could be placed into a final tourny on the 31st!!!!!

Comment

basing tourny too?
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                    basing tourny too?
                    Perhaps another time. But then wed shut down ?go base. :P and we ALL know how well THAT would go over :>

But seriously, maybe the next month?

Comment

This is a really good idea / it shows how staff is doing there best to think of new ideas for the zone... i think u should do it
                      Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Stealth> aim and condoms do not rust... at least if they are kept well moisturized

=========================================

TWRC Op

Comment

I like the idea... i'll actually come back and play in january if it happens. Yay!
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Similar thing was done by kim and i liked it. Do it, every day's winner advances to final tourny on 31st.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

WB and Javs are easy to do tourny-wise since you can do anything from 2 to 5 players.

Basing on the other hands needs at least 5 (unless we try something silly like a 1terr+2spiders tourny and call that basing), but a lot of people refuse to play anything less than 7 or 8.

Plus with the different ships, any moderately successful basing tourny won't work without some level o organization and/or planning. And by some I mean a lot.
                            Originally posted by paradise!
                            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                            1:Reaver> HALP
                            1:Reaver> HELELP
                            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                              WB and Javs are easy to do tourny-wise since you can do anything from 2 to 5 players.

Basing on the other hands needs at least 5 (unless we try something silly like a 1terr+2spiders tourny and call that basing), but a lot of people refuse to play anything less than 7 or 8.

Plus with the different ships, any moderately successful basing tourny won't work without some level o organization and/or planning. And by some I mean a lot.
                              Well obviously wed allow 16 players or 32. We obviously havent got so far as rules. The issue here is the shutting down of tourny for this tournament. And since many players complain that staff (and me in particular) do things without consulting the playerbase.. here I am.

And the basing tourny, weve done in the past and I was already looking into one. But that was further down the road in march/april.

Comment

Working...
                              X