Settings change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings change

Settings have changed, give us feedback!

(Arilou Lalee'lay)>Levi now has 2 rockets, 1 portal. Weasel is half size, cloak and stealth drain energy. Bit more firepower. Map has been patched so weasel cannot go outside and the 2 dangerous sideholes into flagroom have been closed up to prevent LTs from shooting straight into the flagroom
    Last edited by Ara; 05-16-2003, 01:44 PM.
    Ara / AraGee / Death
    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
    ----------------------------------------------

Its good they kind of 'weakened' the levi.. I think that if someone hunts a levi its repels won't do much anyway. Rockets can be a huge advantage though.
    The big advantage is that a Levterrier is very weak now... uhm no wait, it can still random warp, wich is probably their most used warp anyway. The levi has two portals, so now it could detach and warp.
    It weakened as LT because the levi can't rep anything the terrier doesn't see. The same as with the base terrier, so in the end this means the LT wont be around, wich is ok because there is no one in base either.
    Good to see attempts to get rid of those LTs though.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

New settings? You guys like?

Just asking are these settings gonna be forever or not

My opinion about these settings arent so great at all

But the question is, Do you guys like these new settings in public?

Levs doesnt have repels, they have 2 portals and 2 rockets.

Terriers doesnt have portals.

well, let me hear your opinion
      SSCU Trench Wars Staff:
      Local Bang Op -> Retired

Comment

this will completely ruin lting. no go.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

omfg they actually did change pub settings in the 4 days i was away to ocean city. why do bad things always happen when i'm away?
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

If levs can never get reps, that'd be huge. But I agree, terrs have ports, nuff said.

Comment

Terriers w/o portals ruin basing. If the trench pub is played by mostly lame people doesnt mean u gotta adapt settings to them
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

I'm guessing the whole point of taking the portals off of terrs is to stop leviterring, but its going to affect basing. Isnt there a way of not letting a levi stay attached to a terr for longer than 5 secs?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

It's hard enough trying to pub a terrier now, little glory or appreciation. It is an easy ship to fly, but I feel it’s the most ‘team’ orientated ship and should I think that it should be given some decent attributes.
                  I also don’t understand why LT’s are an issue. I am constantly amazed at the frustration that LT’s bring in pubs. It’s a legitimate strategy for the game, and there is a simply, although rarely used solution or answer for them, buy anti-warp.
                  Instead of affecting base terrier play by removing their portals, why not make anti-warp more readily (greens) available for spiders? Anti-warp for LT’s does require some teamwork, someone must be sent out to hunt it down. Additionally, I often use ports to trap LT’s, placing a portal where the LT’s camp.
                  In short, removing ports from terriers is a bad idea.

Comment

haha sweet, no i can rape levis instanlty! screw terrier i never fly it anyway! BLAHAHHAHAHAHA

o wait, i also realize that the frequency size fairness thingamobber has changed. it got a bit annoying when i tried to switch to another freq (not for flag points or base possession) but overall i think thats good.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

i love them, i hate LT's. what i wanna see is a levi use the rocket and get repeled at the same time, then fire a bomb. that thing would FLYYYY awayyyyyyyyyyy
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

My honest opinion:
                        The new settings suck!
                        Uhh....

Comment

i think that it is good. THe terr definately needs the portal back.. and i think it would be fair to randomly give the lev reps...like when they spawn..only 1 though.... that would be intersting....
                          "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

If this is true, I hate them. I don't care about hte levi, ruin it, take it out of the game, whatever.. but why fuck with the terr? removing portal from terr is removing the fun/skill/worth of the ship.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Just remove the fucking levs already, they offer nothing to basing.

please don't fuck up the terrier.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X