Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Mega Levi Settings Thread (6 threads in one!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reps

Naw...even the best terr cant warp away all the time, REPS are ESSENTIAL!!! (and they took away some angles too =(
    F_You

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      AAAARGH, USE THE OTHER SETTINGS THREADS PLEASE!

then i suggest you do your thing and close this thread

or ask someone else to do it for you if youre to tired to do it yourself

Comment

i think whoever said there should only be one safe zone with a timer just long enough to buy something was on to something. anyone staying in safe zone for more than 10 or 15 seconds might as well spec.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
          Okay, for everyone who joined in the last two months _please_ do not post another thread on the same topic.

all three levi setting threads have been merged. -wadi
          4th thread about levs
          Last edited by PolluX; 05-20-2003, 03:10 PM.
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

How do you terminate a thread

...and king missle....no need to be an asshole
            F_You

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
              Okay, for everyone who joined in the last two months _please_ do not post another thread on the same topic.

all three levi setting threads have been merged. -wadi
              5th thread about levs
              Last edited by PolluX; 05-20-2003, 03:10 PM.

Comment

1th 2nd 3d thread about levs

Comment

change it back

change it back
                  change it back
                  change it back
                  change it back
                  change it back
                  change it back
                  change it back

Comment

u didnt get the point. nvm
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                    << evoce >>
                    /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                    TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                    TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

idiots, why do u want reps for levi?! Look. Reps will only clear mines, they will not keep enemy away. you can rep all u want, but the enemy will keep on attacking (good example - spider) why do u wanna have reps if they wont help u? and rocket helps a lot! i love plunging my lil blue spheres of destruction into the middle tube with a speed of mach1 so noone will even have enough time to repel. 4fer every time. plus rokctes will get u to a safe super fast, where u can green urself or sumone can green u. it needs a second portal, and that's it, it doesnt need any reps. And the new weasel sucks, i'll agree on that. About the changes in the map: personally i dont like to shoot into that lil pussy hole using a ridiculuous angle which takes a lot of shots to straighten.
                      Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
                      Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Reps explained

Reps for Levs:

1. keep enemy away while charging for a warp (random or onto a terr)
                        2. Force Wbs that spawn on top of you to a place where you have a chance to get a shot off
                        3. Take care of those pesky stray bullets coming your way
                        4. keep an enemy away long enhough for your terr to warp
                        5. If you are near safe, they will save your ass while trying to get into it
                        6. A little more time when setting up a port trap
                        7 Putting someone into a position to fall for your port trap
                        8. Clearing mines
                        9. saving basers from enemy bombs
                        10 saving ignorent bastards from certain death

So to say that reps are only good for clearing mines is the most rediculous thing Ive heard from this forum all day.

Remember how I feel about anti-Leviterr advocates (just look at my name)
                        F_You

Comment

Re: Reps explained

Originally posted by F_You
                          Reps for Levs:

2. Force Wbs that spawn on top of you to a place where you have a chance to get a shot off
                          8. Clearing mines

So to say that reps are only good for clearing mines is the most rediculous thing Ive heard from this forum all day.

i hate retarted newbies like you.

this zone wasn't designed just for you fucking levis. it's a TEAMgame. ships aren't supposed to be able to survive on their own. it's about people using a combination of the ships so they can keep out the nme from the flagroom. lev was probably the worst designed ship. because it's bomb in combination with being able to attach to a terr made it simply the fastest and the most powerful ship (since huge-turrets were made illegal). lev was i guess created the way it is to go in flagroom/base and be able to kill multiple people at once, so basing would stay alive and not get dominated by one freq.. that was a dumb mistake, cuz instead when losing base, stupid newbies went levterring on private freqs. annoying all people that were trying to base.

and now these days (last years) you retarted newbies think levis are actually the most fucking important ship in the game and start whining getting spawned, and now about losing reps making it not able to get to a safe within 15 seconds. i think they should've taken away your being able to attach aswell.
                          but maybe one day some sysop will start thinking/caring about pub and you won't be able to attach anymore and will all leave to T3 The gaunlet or whatever (new) fucked up zone which is pure about mindless bombing.

pubs have been fucked up for about 3 years now because there are always at least 2 levterrs blowing the shit out of flagroom.

Comment

Reps for Levs:

8. Clearing mines

I'm sorry, but by that logic, shouldn't every ship get a repel then?

Comment

ignorent bastards
                              A tee hee.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

This thread is really going nowhere...

I think the problem here is that some people seem to think that Trench Wars is only limited to the public arenas. There's a lot more to do... events, elim, baseelim, ?go base, etc. But then again, pubs are used to fill the time between those, correct? So if you happen across a pub with a leviterr, just leave. Hop to another one; I've rarely come across a day with leviterrs in all pubs. Don't feed them and complain about it, just don't give them anything to hit in the first place. Or, as Sleepy Weasel mentioned some time ago, hop in a WB and hunt the bastards down. My take...
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X