This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pure_Luck abusing his powers?

He seems to be ignoring the TWDD/TWJD resolution limit and playing on 1920x1080:

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90027656
    http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90027596
    http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90027570
    http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90027514

read the message when you enter a TWD arena

Comment

gj
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
        read the message when you enter a TWD arena
        ok, in all the twdd arenas it says:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

who cares? he didnt even do good
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

lol you guys have just realised he abuses his power? He used to think of ways to get me banned from the zone with other high staff. But what can we do, seen as he practically runs the show these days.
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I guess we should axe him from staff for that. But hes a good staffer, you cant replace that these days.

Comment

you want to axe... the sysop?

the person who pays for most of this dumb shit?
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

he pays for this?

Comment

We have only found out about this because of the awesome work arobas+ has done to the site, how long has he actually been playing on that res?
                    It makes you wonder if he self prizes himself, when he can't stick to basic rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                      ok, in all the twdd arenas it says:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                      i said all TWD arenas (not just twdd). I don't do anything other than TWBD, and in TWBD it says:
                      Welcome to TWBD! Testing 1920x1200 Res.

so, take it as you leave it. Seeing as he BDs, he probably completely forgot he was in that resolution right after a BD and went to a DD without realizing he was in the wrong res. Oh well. It's not like he was doing it on purpose or to his advantage. And if anything, he was really trying to see if the res cap could be increased further based on his experience. That's a trial phase which I'm sure he would like to get his own opinion on first before letting everyone else do it.

What's the harm anyway?

Comment

notice how he went positive in only 2 rounds. It obviously didn't give him any kind of advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                          i said all TWD arenas (not just twdd). I don't do anything other than TWBD, and in TWBD it says:
                          Welcome to TWBD! Testing 1920x1200 Res.

so, take it as you leave it. Seeing as he BDs, he probably completely forgot he was in that resolution right after a BD and went to a DD without realizing he was in the wrong res. Oh well. It's not like he was doing it on purpose or to his advantage. And if anything, he was really trying to see if the res cap could be increased further based on his experience. That's a trial phase which I'm sure he would like to get his own opinion on first before letting everyone else do it.

What's the harm anyway?
                          a sys op abuses and we're like, oh what the hell he sucked anyway. He had an unfair advantage which means he cheated. So your telling me that he's that retarded he can't tell the difference between 1280x1024 and 1980x1080? Not only did he play one round on this resolution, he played four.
                          If he wanted to do a test on the resolution, he'd let everyone try it out because its offseason.
                          I know for a fact if i got caught out playing on that resolution, P_L would be the first person to issue me with another lifeban.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                            a sys op abuses and we're like, oh what the hell he sucked anyway. He had an unfair advantage which means he cheated. So your telling me that he's that retarded he can't tell the difference between 1280x1024 and 1980x1080? Not only did he play one round on this resolution, he played four.
                            If he wanted to do a test on the resolution, he'd let everyone try it out because its offseason.
                            I know for a fact if i got caught out playing on that resolution, P_L would be the first person to issue me with another lifeban.

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Comment

/thread

gg ilyaz, that was excellent
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X