• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to show how much of a nerd I am

on the name Gran Guerrero:

Total Usage: 5255 hours 27 minutes
    First Played: 7-18-2004

To be honest with you, I really don't care about you. I had a nice little forum fight with stylz, Idk why you think its necessary to assert yourself after my long hard fought battle. I'm not quite sure what the flashlight was about cause I only read your usage in that long post.

get bent pub noopi
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• This is the last time I'm going to do this (between us, in this thread), because quite frankly, it's getting boring. It was fun the first four times. Now it just feels like a job.

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      Just to show how much of a nerd I am
      Okay, I concede. You win. You are indeed the bigger nerd.

D1st0rt said it best right here:
      Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
      even trolling at full you can have it so that your lure doesn't move much
      One of the most clever double entendre (double entrendre for kthx) I've seen in a long time.
      +1

Comment

• oh you're still posting

sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by freddie View Post
          It's obvious that PL cheated and everyone who is defending him is either his friend or asskisser. It's dumb that people wants to make this game more fun and free reso limits, but staff wont allow it and then the head of staff uses whatever reso he wants himself.

Even tho I think Vys should be banned for life (if he really is ex-cheater?) and is making this bigger deal than needed, he is right and some people just disagrees with him because they dont like him. Just make one real argument why PL should be allowed to use higher resolution than others? And why did PL try to lie his way out of this, be a man and admit that you used higher reso because you were lazy and didnt bother to change it for twd and thought you would get away with it.

Bottom line, if PL really pays significant amount of money for this game, he should be allowed to shoot thors in bd.
          5 page thread about something like this, hilarious. One of TW's finest (ex-)cheater complaining about a sysop who played on a higher resolution than others. Even when it's not a systop; who cares? It's not like he did this for days after days. Besides that, it's not like TWL-qualifications has started. Since when does TWD matter?
          Btw: I think that everyone should be allowed to play any res he / she likes during TWD, until qualifications start. People taking offseason too serious.
          Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
          Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
          Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
          Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

• vys, twdt is this sunday 2-5 eastern, could use u in all 3 games but can only play u in two

forget all the stupid mod drama, just own in game and have fun. top5squad needs u!
            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by tragiK View Post
              vys, twdt is this sunday 2-5 eastern, could use u in all 3 games but can only play u in two

forget all the stupid mod drama, just own in game and have fun. top5squad needs u!
              Only if I can play in jav in twdtb and twdtj
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• yo jaa, extremely dissapointed in you
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• I am closing this thread as there is no need to continue. We will discuss this situation at the upper level.

Another thread will be started soon by myself to explain the outcome.

-H.M.S. Stargazer

Comment

Working...
                  X