SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

• Originally posted by riske View Post
      If anything, someone who was punished for cheating has MORE of a right to call other people out for cheating and not being punished.
      That's exactly the position vys is in, riske. Vys was punished for cheating. And to top it off, vys insists he was set up, and thus punished (for 2 years!) unfairly ... by the same person who is being accused in this thread.

====

Originally posted by Barton View Post
      nonone cares...

this is getting old
      Why do people keep saying this? If no one cared, they wouldn't post.

====

A lot of this drama seems tied to sour feelings that come out of competitive league play. "Oh he pwned me. Looks suspicious. No one can do that, I'm too good. He MUST be cheating." Makes me really happy I spent my entire 10 years here exclusively in pub.
      Last edited by blackrazor; 06-14-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Who the fuck are all these newbies popping up to comment on shit?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Go design some more events for no one to play.

Comment

• risk..who?
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Who the fuck are all these newbies popping up to comment on shit?
              Are you implying that some people have less right to post their opinions than others? Just because in your opinion (which, of course, you will see as fact), they have less desirable qualities to "deserve" the status to post here? That would seem to run contrary to the libertarian (albeit slightly modified) quote in your signature. Hypocrite much?

I am an actual libertarian, and so I take real offense at fake e-libertarians. Liberty is for everyone, not just a favoured few. If you limit access to liberty, then you don't have liberty. Note, I'm referring to kthx's two faced attitude, not actual forum policy, in case anyone gets confused, or wants to construct a strawman. :P

If you are here for 1 month, or 10 years. If you play pub or league. If your post count is 10 or 10K. You have the right to post here. Unless the mods take that right away.

I've read kthx post all the wonderful things he has done for the game in another post. I've been here ten years, and all those things have effected me exactly zero. Now if you had said that it was you that made the roboboy timed game bot, then I would be impressed. Your accomplishments matter to some people I'm sure. Mainly people they affect. Of course you will say: "I don't care." That's fine too. Just when you throw your credentials around, keep in mind that for the many people who don't ever touch those things, it matters not a bit.

Comment

• I think we all see what happens when newbies get control over things, they turn the country into a communist regime. So therefore my experience is in fact more important than your opinions because I have over 10 years of experience doing things the correct way, which has helped the game prosper. While all you offer is empty words and phrases for all the poor, lazy, welfare recipient newbies out there who think they are entitled to their own opinions because they think it is the right way to do things even though in reality they only say and vote that way because they think it will make their experience better, not everyone elses.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Please don't question my motives or test my ability to argue, because as you can see I have about 5700 more arguments under my belt than you do little kid.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I am hoping you are smart enough to get that double entrendre but if not what I am saying is that I have a long history in this zone of doing things to help the zone, while you don't. And because of that my opinion is more valuable because it has been proven that the things I do tend to make the zone a better place.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• qs only squad to win every twl game 4v5 wut gives u d rite 2 vs him
                      http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• kthx, if your mom had been run over by a steamroller whilest still pregnant with you, my ten years of experience playing TW would not have suffered one little bit. Many players can say the same. Your little "contributions" fill a niche, but it is not one which has affected my life in the slightest. Therefore, it is meaningless to me. Pay for the zone like P_L does, then brag.

As for your 5700+ posts, same thing. I haven't read 99.9% of them, even though I've been here as long as you. So it matters not to me at all what you said in them.

The zone prospers from work that affects the whole zone, like .. well .. P_L paying for it, for example. Your niche projects are for you and your niche aquaintences.

So you can triple post, or flame, or bully all you want. But it changes nothing.

By the way, libertarians aren't keen on communism (or large corporate capitalism), or welfare. Libertarians know that these large organized things tend to squash liberty. Libertarians don't even have to be keen on immigration. A country's liberty is for the people already in a country. In a perfect world, it would be nice to have liberty everywhere, but not all cultures value it equally, and so that effort would be pointless. A true libertarian knows these things.

Comment

• TW already smells bad...
                          From all the dumps people take on it every day over minor pathetic shit to actual issues...
                          There's a huge fucking trend (thankless whining) as to why upper staff get recycled (quit) so quickly/frequently.

I love(d) this game, but for fucks sake... grow the fuck up the lot of you.

Why did i even pipe my curiosity and look at these forums again -_-
                          PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                          Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

• @ Arobas+

your res thing still isn't that accurate

i played 2 bd's last night first i lagged out of at the start :/ and couldn't play so i switched to a 800x600 res windowed and browsed the web and followed my squad at teh same time.

later lag went down i played a full bd in my fullscreen 1680x1050 res but the stats say 800x600
                            In my world,
                            I am King

sigpic

Comment

• 1) Who gives a shit at what resolution someone else plays?
                              2) Vys you are making yourself a bigger fool after each post.
                              3) Just have no resolution limit and stop the whining.

edit:
                              4) Why so srs? It's just a game.
                              Major Crisis

Comment

• Originally posted by KneX View Post
                                1) Who gives a shit at what resolution someone else plays?
                                2) Vys you are making yourself a bigger fool after each post.
                                3) Just have no resolution limit and stop the whining.

edit:
                                4) Why so srs? It's just a game.
                                Please explain how I'm making a fool out of myself? Because I'm sticking to the rules and explaining a few home facts about your superior?
                                If your going to make accusations please explain why, if not then your post is invalid.
                                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                                X