• Show
Clear All

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by vys
      \\
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

man that graph shit aro is doing is fucking cool

and i mean that seriously

slicker than shit, man
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

vys, didnt pl unban u from TW, lol. pl cant dd if he had a 81' monitor on 7039x6048 resolution. Plus pl does a lot of things for testing purposes to make this zone a better and more competitive place. So until you've done anything useful for this zone other then cause it problems id suggest you zip it. (i know your going to comment on my past but w/e) And as for burnt, why are you whining about his resolution when u just played with him on his squad for the past few weeks, lol. He didnt even play against u! Weird
          Last edited by Delectable; 06-09-2010, 11:51 PM.
          3x TWLD All-Star
          2x TWLD Finals MVP
          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            man that graph shit aro is doing is fucking cool

and i mean that seriously

slicker than shit, man
            I hate to double post but yes Aro does a fantastic job. I tip my hat to him. Thanks aro for all your hard work B)
            3x TWLD All-Star
            2x TWLD Finals MVP
            2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

ITT:
              Welcome to TWBD!
              Testing 1920x1200 Res.
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

The resolution it records is what you enter at when you are picked, once I get chosen i usually switch to a normal resolution. If you see , you can get recorded at any resolution you want if you enter the arena and and get chosen. IE: http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90027707 where it shows delectable at 1980 x 1440 or whatever he was at.. This isnt a very accurate measure of resolution

Comment

You cloned Jacky and Dele and still couldn't win..?
                  Ara / AraGee / Death
                  SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                  SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                  TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                  ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
                    The resolution it records is what you enter at when you are picked, once I get chosen i usually switch to a normal resolution. If you see , you can get recorded at any resolution you want if you enter the arena and and get chosen. IE: http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90027707 where it shows delectable at 1980 x 1440 or whatever he was at.. This isnt a very accurate measure of resolution
                    You even admitted to using the res, you fucked up and now your trying to cover your back. Don't you need to leave the zone to change the resolution? I know I have to. I know when I entered the arena on a higher res than the arena was allowed and I coulnt see the screen. All you've done is got delectable to enter the arena on high res, added him and then he's had to esc + q to chang his res to normal in order to play. But because your a sys op, the res cap doesn't effect you.
                    And don't get me startes with you delectable, what have you done that's constructive apart from lick pascones and pure_lucks ass? You've been banned alot more than me, bit you've probably served less time in bans because you have biased staffers like p_l who will unban you after each time. He recruited you to staff without you filling out a staff application or even running over it with the deans. P_l does what he wants when he wants. As humid said to me last night, there's nothing we can do about it. We can't report him to polix or mom because pure_luck has server logs of both polix an mom abusing their power. So they aren't really going to tell priitk what he's doing because p_l will bring them down too.

Anyway I've quit this game now so you can do whatever you like. Stay classy San Diego
                    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

see you in 3 hours
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

First of all biller ops like mom,polix,joseph, ect... have nothing to do with the banning process of zone syops... it's up to the council to decide that or from what death+ used to tell me, ghost ship in extreme cases.
                        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Who cares if PL plays on a higher resolution? He's sysop.
                          Btw, may not be the proper place to say it but now the resolution is taken during a game and not when a player get added (since this morning). Since PL has shown the world how to screw my stats
                          TW Bot Developer
                          TW Web Developer
                          Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                          Friends> It's like death

Comment

Originally posted by Arobas+ View Post
                            Who cares if PL plays on a higher resolution? He's sysop.
                            Btw, may not be the proper place to say it but now the resolution is taken during a game and not when a player get added (since this morning). Since PL has shown the world how to screw my stats
                            P_L seemed to care when a smod asked me to show him ce in private arena. He was quick to ban me for 2 years. Because he's sys op it doesn't mean he can have an unfair advantage over everyone else. It's no dfferent from cheating - Cheating in video games involves a video game player using non-standard methods for creating an advantage beyond normal gameplay, usually to make the game easier. I'm pretty sure having that res is almost impossible to get sniped or strayed, clearly an unfair advantage.

Comment

I totally agree with you Vys but what we can do? It's not like if he was cheating on purpose. Think about it, you are sysop, you don't have any kind of limit resolution, then you get a TWD game but you are already on 1920x1080. Will you say "oh, I should logout and login on a proper resolution to tell myself that I'm a good person even if no one will notice my 'i'm a good boy' move", No... :grin: Leave your logic one second and get your common sense, you will see that it's not that bad.

And how cheating with CE as anything to do with a sysop playing on a higher resolution?? :P
                              TW Bot Developer
                              TW Web Developer
                              Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                              Friends> It's like death

Comment

Originally posted by Arobas+ View Post
                                I totally agree with you Vys but what we can do? It's not like if he was cheating on purpose. Think about it, you are sysop, you don't have any kind of limit resolution, then you get a TWD game but you are already on 1920x1080. Will you say "oh, I should logout and login on a proper resolution to tell myself that I'm a good person even if no one will notice my 'i'm a good boy' move", No... :grin: Leave your logic one second and get your common sense, you will see that it's not that bad.

And how cheating with CE as anything to do with a sysop playing on a higher resolution?? :P
                                If he did it once I'd understand, he's done it two days in a row (that's just from what we know). He accepted or challenged squads, knowing fine well he's on a higher res. It's just the equivalent of me accepting a match whilst I'm downloading a film. It's not the fact of being a "good boy" it's the fact of keeping to a res cap and not having an unfair advantage over everyone else.
                                True, there's nothing we can do. All I'm saying is if it was anyone else in the game or
                                on staff they'll get suspended or banned.
                                Last edited by Vys; 06-10-2010, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X