No announcement yet.

Forum Reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. Looks like we wont do reputation. As for the sigs its an either/Or.

Comment

you cocksuckers... I wanted to have a number next to my name representing my level of trolling so people knew when the game gets popular again how much I have trolled.

HMS can you make it show Infractions publicly that should work good for my forum reputation

Infractions: 1/4 : 118
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Silly idea- not rocket science to work out who the jerks are and I won't mention any names... Draft + gran Guerrero
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I'm honired
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

man that was out of left field

hms, is it even possible to make it so you can give ratings to individual posts instead of just the person who posted?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i have a
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by H.M.S. Stargazer View Post
                sorry i haven't had a chance to catch you in-game, but what do you mean by either/or?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

terrible idea.. things like this are exactly whats wrong with the internetz these days..

Comment

if only all of us could just wear classy hats and keep it real
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Pointless feature, gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by H.M.S. Stargazer View Post
                        What? Yes is up by 10%. DO IT

Comment

awful idea

with this new admin is anything actually discussed within before just firing it out there ? why hasn't the sig's been sorted out and then in a really bad idea cause confusion over it going it's either/or

maybe involve the ppl who were recently recruited, i'm sure they could have told you this +1 would have been stupid
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X