Upgradable gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgradable gear?

I think it would be nice if over time, if you had a piece of gear, like burst or the bouncing ball thing that if they got upgraded in power just for staying alive and not using it. for instance, a lev surviving on teleportation would be able to get a longer duration boost from his boosters for staying alive. but once he uses them then they're back to normal if he gets it back. or if a terr who is in base survives an onslaught on weasels without using the ball attack and picked up lots of greans it would give him a extra ball per green or every other green so that if they came again that he'd have a better chance. it also woul let his teammates stay on their jobs defending because they know he'd have a little safer time defending himself. that and you could have an upgraded radar for the ships that can get it that if they survive the weasels with the lower version later with the help of greens they can get a less energy intensive one.

or a bomb that uses all the nrg u have ...

-RR

Comment

Ball attack = burst just to clear up any future confusion
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

or

could even have a variable weapon.... forinstance a lev shot that either is it's normal shot or is a massive emp shot that diables ships in the area for a small time. so for the first 1-5 greens it's one shot and the next 1-5 greens it's the other.

Comment

I generally use the phrase "ball attack" for me ruining someones shit, like going awol on their package. generally involves some sort of marmott.
          My god, someone shoot me me in the
          face before I watch another episode of
          Will and Grace.

Comment

ahaha marmott's are funny because they're basically fancy weasels.

Nibbs, I don't believe any of the things you described can be done using the current version of Continuum .38 (well, without fancy bots). Interesting thoughts, but not exactly things that can be implemented.

Comment

Burst should be rename ballattack
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I like your idea on upgradeable gear.

but lemme add my thoughts onto this one.

1. cannot upgrade from field greens
                2. cannot start with any upgrades
                3. can purchase upgrades in safes only
                4. upgrades cost lots of money
                DELETED

Comment

i think they game should have never changed in the first place!
                  BAH HUMBUG TO CHANGES BY GOLLY JEEPERS
                  Check Yo Self
                  Before You Reck Yo Self
                  -Muk®

Comment

bah

A static world is a dead world, as long as things keep evolving and are kept fluid things will prosper

Comment

Re: bah

Originally posted by Nibbs
                      A static world is a dead world, as long as things keep evolving and are kept fluid things will prosper
                      what a load o crap

Comment

I don't think that's a load of crap... maybe it's corny but not a load of crap.

Comment

To use the "ball attack"... you have to hit down-down-right-(CTRL)+(ALT)+(DEL)

Comment

Originally posted by muk
                            i think they game should have never changed in the first place!
                            BAH HUMBUG TO CHANGES BY GOLLY JEEPERS
                            -Qbe
                            Trench Wars Player
                            questionedone@hotmail.com
                            STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

I like changes, but anything that you have to buy in safe zone seems stupid to me.. I've been playing for a couple years now, and never once have I bought anything in a safe zone. If I can't green it, I don't need it.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X