X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
    what's new needs to be fixed, and such but I'm sure you boys are on it
    fixed!

turned out to be a new add-on causing all the trouble. we've disabled the add-on (not really an essential one anyway) for the time being until we can sort out the exact cause of the problem.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I like it
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I like it...................... so far.

Comment

rofl @ like/dislike

Comment

i both like and dislike that i can like and dislike the same post

edit: well i could a second ago but not now dangit

another thing i cant hold down the f key and watch f's scroll. it just stays there then when i let it go i have a random amount of f's that correspond to how long i held the f button down
            Last edited by Zeebu; 05-20-2011, 03:11 PM. Reason: [COLOR="black"]fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff[/COLOR]

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

one other thing, why are pages by 20 posts now?

Comment

had a little glitch where you could both like and dislike the same post. should be fixed now.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

:ship9:

edit: :ship1: :ship4: :ship9:

Comment

with respect to like/dislike the same post, yeah there was a bug. it's been fixed.

can't help you with the f repeat. that's probably just a rendering/graphical glitch due to the color scheme.

and as for your last question, you mean the number of posts per page before a thread will jump to the next page? what was the default? totally forget.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

gonna make a special :ship9: dumptruck just for you, zeeb. :clown:
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

40 i think

Comment

8)

Comment

I don't like the cross hairs on the top graphic, and I think the grey text is a little too dark. I am looking forward to having 20 dumb ass newbies dislliking my torpedoes of truth posts concerning twlb and 9/11.

Comment

the header background was just a personal design choice. if enough people have a problem with it, i'll change the look a bit.

as for the text contrast, i'm just waiting for more feedback before i tweak it. i expected to have to make some adjustments and find a happy medium between as many users as possible.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

had a chat with mm about the posts per page setting and here's what we decided.

because of the like/dislike system adding length to the page, 40 posts per page would mean a super long page with lots of scrolling. we're gonna give it a little time and see if other users make similar comments. if so, maybe we'll meet in the middle at 30?
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X