No announcement yet.

Trench Wars New Theme Feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a licensed skin/style for vBulletin 4.2.2 that I have not used yet, and it should be compatible with 4.2.1 and 4.2.0. We could look into installing that one (it's called Metro, if I recall right) to these forums as an optional skin.

Comment

• I have messaged KrynetiX with the information (including download link for the style itself) if he would want to put it to a good use.

Comment

• quick reply broken now.

change the fucking forum back retard

Comment

• Come on rab, chill out slightly? He's obviously going to fix this once everyone is happy with the looks... He's trying his best to improve things- at least give him some time. He's made forums tons faster than before and yet you're giving him 0 credit and call him a retard??? Funny thing is, I don't see you post a great deal anyway, so why the demand he fixes it asap? Should be thanking him really and if you tell him the current problems he will fix it.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

• rip at quick reply.

Comment

• Relax, everything will be fine.
              ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
              ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
              ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

• i took the authority to install the red skin of Metro, will leave rest to you KrynetiX.

http://forums.subspace.tw/forum.php?styleid=62

Comment

• Thanks Turban. How come the skin we had a couple of days ago - where everything worked just fine - was removed as an option? Can we have it back?

I really don't understand why Kryn is tinkering with the live forum - get a dev copy and break that instead ffs - this is development 101...

Comment

• it seems like a simple human error. we all make mistakes at one point.

i'm guessing he accidentally replaced the working default theme by selecting 'merge with style' option rather than picking a parent style for his dark theme, and thus resulting in the old default theme disappearing. the style manager of vBulletin is kind of hard to understand.

Comment

• lol

this is development 101...
                      Having common sense & experience, I never mind the loss or corruption of data.

I write an additional .css file, preventing any "hard edits" to the forum.
                      This allows me (and any other dev) to view, edit or undo my changes.

Before I begin anything I take a 'snapshot' that we can 'roll-back' to at any time.
                      This allows me to develop freely & without hesitation.

Patience please..
                      I'm fixing everything, not ruining it.
                      I understand your doubt but please stand-by.

Comment

• I just see a forum that breaks every other day...

Comment

• fixed the navigation bar "HOME" button which directs to our home page. it was off position with all the skins.

not going to bother doing anything else forum related as am not sure what KrynetiX is doing right now, and all the details of his work -- however, simple theme fixes such as those should not conflict with his work thus i did it.

Comment

• Turban, can we talk on Skype or something?

Comment

• about?

i'm currently at work, so it would have to wait. i'll gladly answer any questions via PMs though, and will stop touching the forums if that's what bothered you.

Comment

• added fluid versions of the skin as they are likely the ones most people would use. not touching anything but those themes right now.

bai.

Comment

Working...
                                X