Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    why is no one mentioning geio?

guy was an east coaster with a consistent 180-190ms up until maybe last year.

I think we need to start looking into the american/canadian players with 120ms+.
    Maybe he still had AOL? Lol. You guys are forgetting how most of us had 300 ms back in the days when dialup was king and the server was in Finland. I don't think 120 ms is really that high in the grand scheme of things.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      why is no one mentioning geio?

guy was an east coaster with a consistent 180-190ms up until maybe last year.

I think we need to start looking into the american/canadian players with 120ms+.

Shaddowkni> ?lag
      PING Current:130 ms Average:120 ms Low:90 ms High:360 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%

I'm like 4 hours from server, no other internet programs running. Wireless router is IN my room. Few other devices even connected.

Bandwidth has increased, but so has general use. ISP quality has also degraded significantly (just ask 24). ISP's will shove 7 people together on their system instead, causing them to basically eat at each other's bandwidth. It saves money by not having to drastically upgrade their infrastructure so often, and it saves you money by not making you pay for continual infrastructure upgrades.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        ? y u forget brokenfist...guy would drop 15s and 17s in twl while using his toaster as a modem
        brokenfist was never a threat to a good squad. he could beat up on newbies because of his lag. americans with their 300 ms back when i had 10 was a huge challenge. please refer to my earlier post

in conclusion: get gud
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

wat time remake sweet
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

when i figure out how to get 300ms
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Move to northern Alaska, pretty sure you can manage 300ms there.
              Former TW Staff

Comment

played subspace from fairbanks alaska for 3 years never went over 100 so.... nope
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                X