Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parson View Post
    Reckful. don't give up man.
    I did the opposite for long enough. Corruption will always remain at the top in the current staff setup it will never change. The good staff will always burn out while the shitty ones will remain in power its a vicious cycle but it wont be replaced.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

You know what ill stay around the game for now might aswell finish DT out.
      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
        while idiots like shadowmere remain in place after many fuck ups
        made this bigger so i dont have to say it myself

interesting story:

i sent a pm to turban about sertifi sucking dicks over one of my messagebot channels literally this week and still have not gotten the issue fixed or even a reply
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
          Eh turbs good at posting essays. The main issue at the top seems to be stemming from M_M gods severe inactivity atm hes pretty out of touch to a point where beasty has to spoon feed him info to get me fired while idiots like shadowmere remain in place after many many many many is this too many manys? fuck ups. Im not gonna go into too much but the biggest reason is beasty misinterpreting my private messages of trying to vent to someone im suppose to trust as me going off the deep end so he cherry picked some little shit to mm god to can me and upster without either of us logging in to this meeting to even defend any of the things accused. There are rumors of demonics return to activity later this week and in all honesty i hope she crushes that faggot god complex of his and removes him from the game. Sysops as a whole right now would greatly benefit from beasty poid and krynetix all being fired from staff. If the zone was run by the 2 that are actually involved in things atm ie Zreqdf and Turban we wouldnt have 95% of the issues plaguing things /end rant.
          Considering you took the time to be a "dean" never to do anything, never to even talk to people and just shat on Events Department picking people off there trying to drown me, I have no idea why you're blaming me for any fuck ups?

Sent you plenty of messages you never even responded to, and then when you leave me hanging with 1 ER in the department due to your ignorance towards any sensible recruiting/promoting/firing, I promote 1 guy and hear you go completely crazy. Once again without talking to me. You had a serious issue of going to the sysops about every little thing and trying to twist things your way, while not doing your dean job. Maybe if you were a bit more of a team player and stopped lying to everyone's face you wouldn't have been fired.

There I am sitting in TeamSpeak and in-game always talking to other people and department heads. You were the only one causing issues with anyone.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

also i dont know why people are so hard on poid

he seems fine to me, and he did a bit more work than the average other person trying to get something done with steam before they go noop
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

reckful, you should know that people like sertifi get positions and any modicum of power by sucking dicks only when the people above them quit and leave empty seats behind, so quitting is a bad idea

and also you seemed to be doing a decent enough job

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                Considering you took the time to be a "dean" never to do anything, never to even talk to people and just shat on Events Department picking people off there trying to drown me, I have no idea why you're blaming me for any fuck ups?

Sent you plenty of messages you never even responded to, and then when you leave me hanging with 1 ER in the department due to your ignorance towards any sensible recruiting/promoting/firing, I promote 1 guy and hear you go completely crazy. Once again without talking to me. You had a serious issue of going to the sysops about every little thing and trying to twist things your way, while not doing your dean job. Maybe if you were a bit more of a team player and stopped lying to everyone's face you wouldn't have been fired.

There I am sitting in TeamSpeak and in-game always talking to other people and department heads. You were the only one causing issues with anyone.
                shut ur garbage ass up shadow***** you are dumb as fuck and don't know SHIT about anything you inforce the stupidest rules, why dont u do us a favor and ragequit and take ur name off staff lists like u did last time, no one likes u or will EVER like you even if a steam newbie were to arise and see you he would QUIT instantly.

Comment

I leave for a few months and things go to shit. Dayum. Well best of luck to you Reck in your future endeavers.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

shadowknight, you better off not coming back stay afk scrub.

Comment

Too late.
                      Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post

not that i care but you promoted 1 guy that has hosted 0 events ever and were approved and if you want ill get the logs by upster so that it could help you slit your own neck further while i was afk.

Comment

actually fuck it here ya

P (Up in ya !!)> Ya he is lashing out a bit since they told him to get 3 er s now.
                          P :Up in ya !!:did you approve it or no
                          P :Up in ya !!:cause he just promote someone with 0 hosts LOL
                          P (Up in ya !!)> Yes
                          P (Up in ya !!)> I kow,
                          P :Up in ya !!:idk
                          P :Up in ya !!:thats retarded
                          P :Up in ya !!:i give up
                          P (Up in ya !!)> See now He slitting his own neck
                          P (Up in ya !!)> He needs to make this happen now.
                          P (Up in ya !!)> Or he is toast
                          P :Up in ya !!:ya but you approved it so he has an out
                          P :Up in ya !!:so
                          P :Up in ya !!fft
                          P (Up in ya !!)> I know But he will still fail.
                          P :Up in ya !!:it doesnt matter
                          P :Up in ya !!:it has a cop out for that one
                          P :Up in ya !!:i was about to drop this to turban to drop a hammer on him
                          P :Up in ya !!:but you approved so meh ill just let it go
                          P :Up in ya !!:tired of talking about shadowmeres dumb shit
                          P (Up in ya !!)> Watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                            reckful, you should know that people like sertifi get positions and any modicum of power by sucking dicks only when the people above them quit and leave empty seats behind, so quitting is a bad idea

and also you seemed to be doing a decent enough job
                            dunno if he got it sucking dicks hes actually not a bad host his main issue that i always had with him is he just oversteps his bounds into other peoples departments caused a ton of unneeded friction and headache for people.

Comment

Oh now that i think about it i do apologize to morg if he actually reads the forums i dont mean to discredit you as a staffer or anything your a pretty nice guy just hella new to staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                                I leave for a few months and things go to shit. Dayum. Well best of luck to you Reck in your future endeavers.
                                welcome back shaddow i know the people here dont care for you much but hope real life is treating you well atleast

Comment

Working...
                                X