• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Hi Pallies!!! So is it now time for the reunion?? D

With Love from ur cousins in Paladen
    Gotta get old man KJW to join us
    Head of Public Relations
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Comment

Wow, I've missed a lot. And yet so much has stayed the same.

Comment

Finally. Making some moves!
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Divine! So nice to see you again! Come back and let's play some strikeball like the old days and get some bds in! 😜
          Geio> Down to chill and play that
          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Can the server/servers, even handle all these supposed new people? The TW server is crappier than ever and will most likely crash if a few hundred people try to login at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
              Can the server/servers, even handle all these supposed new people? The TW server is crappier than ever and will most likely crash if a few hundred people try to login at the same time.
              Are you fucking kidding me right now?

How many people are you guys expecting to come? There isn't going to be some big CONTINUUM IS HERE banner on steam, many games come out on steam that no one ever bothers to download, like why are you guys acting like WoW is being released or some shit?

If you are expecting more than 20~ people to join via steam, you are in the same dream boat blinded by your own stupidity that all of tw staff is in.
              Originally posted by trancE tunes
              this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

TriLL

Comment

Steam predicts 1 million views for us in the first week with a .4% download rate of people who will try the game. According to my math that is 4000 players in the first week alone. LOL If that is true I feel sorry for staff and our server. We should host all sorts of events like Zombies if we get swamped by new players.

Primary geez......Stop Drinking The Hatorade Dude.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Primary View Post
                    Are you fucking kidding me right now? How many people are you guys expecting to come? There isn't going to be some big CONTINUUM IS HERE banner on steam, many games come out on steam that no one ever bothers to download, like why are you guys acting like WoW is being released or some shit? If you are expecting more than 20~ people to join via steam, you are in the same dream boat blinded by your own stupidity that all of tw staff is in.
                    I was just wondering IF the servers could even handle the amount of people that were said might come.
                    Last edited by the block; 06-03-2015, 12:23 PM. Reason: Racism

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
                      I was just wondering IF the servers could even handle the amount of people that were said might come.
                      <lol> I really think that's the least of our worries. If we're lucky, the population will double for a short time and the server won't have any problem with that. But it's more likely we'll just see a very subtle increase in activity. That 0.4% is an optimistic estimate for games that weren't released in 1997 and don't tell half of the users that their game is a virus.

Comment

since tw is running old tech, there is a traffic limit that will crash the zone, but that could take 500-1000 players before it happened, and the new players should be fairly evenly distributed across all the zones
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Wrong again dickhead, you know nothing of life.

The majority of people are going to go play in the zone that has the most current population, and considering people haven't used the word "extreme" to describe anything in close to twenty years most people will avoid that zone.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                            since tw is running old tech, there is a traffic limit that will crash the zone, but that could take 500-1000 players before it happened, and the new players should be fairly evenly distributed across all the zones
                            Lol don't worry if successful population will rise by 30... Then back to declining.
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

regardless of the opinions of an idiot and a skeptic, whatever happens will happen
                              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

all the same people that cried and complained for months about getting on steam are now coming back out of the wood works to completely hate on the fact that we're about to go live on steam in less than a month... people on this game are insane.. don't post stupid shit
                                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
                                X