No announcement yet.

Steam Launch coming July 3rd, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this was brought up in another thread but I don't have time to read the entire forums. Has anyone given any thought to a massive name/squad reset? I'm sure some of these newbies will try to enter with their desired names and get frustrated when they are all taken. I think it would be a good idea if the name hoarder morons on chat nn2 don't take all of them.

I've been incredibly inactive due to a new baby and the zone sucking hard nowadays. I'll try to show up occasionally and help out any newbies even though I hate TW staff. With the launch of the game on Steam is there anything I need to do different or do I just enter the zone as usual with my copy of installed Continuum?
    TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
    TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
    Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by War View Post
      Maybe this was brought up in another thread but I don't have time to read the entire forums. Has anyone given any thought to a massive name/squad reset? I'm sure some of these newbies will try to enter with their desired names and get frustrated when they are all taken. I think it would be a good idea if the name hoarder morons on chat nn2 don't take all of them.
      As of now we are unable to release names. Check out this post (item 2).

Originally posted by WAR
      I'll try to show up occasionally and help out any newbies even though I hate TW staff.
      That would be very helpful for TW and SS in general. Thanks!

Originally posted by War View Post
      With the launch of the game on Steam is there anything I need to do different or do I just enter the zone as usual with my copy of installed Continuum?
      No, you will be able to continue using the old version of the client and connect as normal. The client that will be available through steam will be essentially the same as the current one with a few minor setting changes, pre-downloads, etc..

Comment

should add this in:

"an easy-to-play, difficult-to-master marvel -Jeff Sengstack, gamespot.com
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I would really hope that the map packs that I suggested and someone created about two years ago are added to this download, because 1. map download times suck dick and 2. if there is a massive infusion of players or something why add even more strain on the system.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

http://steamcommunity.com/app/352700

needs updating, check artwork. guides and needs reviews
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

boooo! I thought it was finally going to be available for Mac!
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Metacritic users, add some info here:
                http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/su...m/user-reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides View Post
                  boooo! I thought it was finally going to be available for Mac!
                  yeah, what's with this? i can play on my mac using some thingy client i downloaded from the trench wars website, but i can't play on mac from steam.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA HA HA AH AH AHA HA AH AH AHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AH
                    Leland

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
                      yeah, what's with this? i can play on my mac using some thingy client i downloaded from the trench wars website, but i can't play on mac from steam.
                      We will see if we can/should add a seperate Mac Client to Steam shortly.
                      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

ye very good planning. lets do that after the launch.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

It is annoying because it was listed as being for both leading up to it's release. Lot of us dumped our PCs and desktops years ago. I miss you MSPaint
                          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

It is annoying because it was listed as being for both leading up to it's release. Lot of us dumped our PCs and desktops years ago.
                            little glimpse into our staffs' competence. you should have known though through experience! (join date 2002 + nyc, wat it do cuz)
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Congrats, good start.

Comment

It is annoying because it was listed as being for both leading up to it's release. Lot of us dumped our PCs and desktops years ago. I miss you MSPaint
                                yes. i mean, it's obviously possible to run ss on mac. is this possible to be fixed in the steam client? at least LINK to where the mac client can be downloaded?

Comment

Working...
                                X