• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    learn 2 sarcasm
    Sometimes sarcasm does not translate well over the internet, oh well :P
    Head of Public Relations
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      learn 2 sarcasm
      No sarcasm at all, this guy is literally leading the charge providing us with information while turban doodles some arrows on a tutorial screen. Also, he is busy writing 4387238942 paragraphs......cres, this guy The Block is the real deal man lol get with it.
      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
      1:Zidane> congrats man
      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooool dis guy rough 2 gud
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

nice
          1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            Look again. Was posted today.
            Head of Public Relations
            SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by the block View Post
              Look again. Was posted today.

SO COOL!!! Good job EVERYONE. We finally are doing it!!!. Is it a little too late?? I sure hope not. Believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all need to make a point to play that week of July 3rd. We need good pub games and hosts and many helpful people. Don't trash talk too much either. Don't hunt and spawn noobs below the entrance bar either. Focus on Basing and be cool and hopefully we can get these noobs addicted. Oh I think it's also important to have good terrs and sharks on each freq so basing action is at its best.

Is there also a way to make sure freqs are as even as possible during all this? Don't stack. If we are playing and see one freq dominating jump off and get on the other freq. I just wanna see us at optimal performance all around. Great to see this finally after all the months/years waiting. It made me smile. Seriously.... It is a big accomplishment . I'm proud to be a Trench Warrior right now :P
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Omg its real!
                We are on!!!!
                Good Job guys!!! GOOD JOB!
                Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                waxer> LOl,no
                waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Morgane View Post
                  Omg its real!
                  We are on!!!!
                  Good Job guys!!! GOOD JOB!
                  +1

Comment

So whats the zone list going to look like for people that download the steam client?

Is it going to just be the same as the current default zone list? With just EG and TW being the only zones available to join?

MG, HZ and DSB are all online, just in case there is some sort of unbelievable rush of players can we have it so that all online zones are available to join?

Personally I'd be happy to sit in MG after work and greet new players that happen to come by, if theres a huge influx like some people seem to expect I think these almost dead zones deserve an equal chance to attract players, instead of relying on people downloading an updated zone list

Comment

Originally posted by c00l_b0y View Post
                      So whats the zone list going to look like for people that download the steam client?

Is it going to just be the same as the current default zone list? With just EG and TW being the only zones available to join?

MG, HZ and DSB are all online, just in case there is some sort of unbelievable rush of players can we have it so that all online zones are available to join?

Personally I'd be happy to sit in MG after work and greet new players that happen to come by, if theres a huge influx like some people seem to expect I think these almost dead zones deserve an equal chance to attract players, instead of relying on people downloading an updated zone list
                      Metal Gear, Deva, EG, DSB, Chaos etc. will all be included as default online zones.

Comment

Sick man good to hear

Comment

a better idea would be to get people to set up and run STABLE LONG TERM directory servers, then ship steam client with their addresses
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

there are plenty to choose from, heres one
                            https://bitbucket.org/roxxkatt/subsp...s%2032bit).zip
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Steam isnt going to save this game...not with this staff.
                              Waffle> I dream about this game.
                              Superbeast God

Comment

its possible that wont be a problem, as there are about 10-15 other choices

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Working...
                                X