No announcement yet.

what is wrong with u ppl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downdraft: Give these newer staffers a chance. It does not matter what their player name is. What matters is if they do a good job or not. I know jdm37 <zh> does a good job because he was on staff when I was. The latter I don't know much about, because I haven't been on much lately. But like I said above, give the new staffers a chance to settle in. In my eyes YoMama!! and THE PUSHER do a good job with the recruiting and they will continue to do so in the future.
    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
    • Shark
    • Dicer
    • Sager
    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

haha dimboy believe it or not it has happend. The recruiters for staff are doing excellent (the pusher and yomama). The pusher has to be one of the funniest people i have ever saw on tw. He does his job the way it should be done no questions asked. Yomama is really nice and what i hear from annux hes awesome to be around in real life or hes just a pimp. They make there recruits on people who have played for a while and are well know and nice. Most of those people would probably be on paladen, pallies, british squad, stonerz ...etc. Do you think them reading these messages of you guys saying our staff isnt good enough is going to help. I dont think so

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Storm03
        haha dimboy believe it or not it has happend. The recruiters for staff are doing excellent (the pusher and yomama). The pusher has to be one of the funniest people i have ever saw on tw. He does his job the way it should be done no questions asked. Yomama is really nice and what i hear from annux hes awesome to be around in real life or hes just a pimp. They make there recruits on people who have played for a while and are well know and nice. Most of those people would probably be on paladen, pallies, british squad, stonerz ...etc. Do you think them reading these messages of you guys saying our staff isnt good enough is going to help. I dont think so
        1. I wouldn't trust anything Annux says but he still tries to entertain us by getting banned once and a while so I have to give him that.

2. Recruiting people who are happy with the way things are doesn't help. Someone who can see a problem within the game and see a different way of dealing with it or maybe even criticize staff about it, then why not keep them in mind for staff.

Comment

8 mill were far from his old record.. I'll edit this when I find out, but it's WAY much more.

Originally posted by Za Gopher
          (oh and by the way, i gave a ?help call requesting that his score get reset HAHAHA)
          i reccomend you to stop talking about this cuz it seems like you were the annoying brat in this situation.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Edit: My original was really mean so I fixed it.

It's a score noah, and I don't see BH here complaining about it. It got reset, things happen, what can you do? No use crying over spilled milk.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

If Priitk or Dock> will give it to you ... you can have my staff job any time you like. (I hope your virus protection is up to date though because your going to need it to stop the hundreds of viruses sent to you).

Just sitting back with no responsibilities and without many other annoying things you have to deal with when your in staff and being able to just have FUN would suit me just fine. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I like playing in TW and want everyone else to have that kind of FuN too.

If your idea of fun is being mean or causing problems in TW, or if your in staff and you don't do your job, then you and I will not get along.

Have a nice day.
              "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
                If Priitk or Dock> will give it to you ... you can have my staff job any time you like. (I hope your virus protection is up to date though because your going to need it to stop the hundreds of viruses sent to you).

Just sitting back with no responsibilities and without many other annoying things you have to deal with when your in staff and being able to just have FUN would suit me just fine. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I like playing in TW and want everyone else to have that kind of FuN too.

If your idea of fun is being mean or causing problems in TW, or if your in staff and you don't do your job, then you and I will not get along.

Have a nice day.
                not at all. as far as i know a player becomes staff by acepting the offer therefore a certain responsability is required to think about what he can give and do. so in theory a staffer should not be happy (of course no1 is happy with work) but should do the job without thinking its way too damn boring.

and i never ever questioned ur work as a staffer. if i refer to paladen and their staff members im not even close to acuse any1 in the squad of how bad they do their work. im pointing out stuff that i disagree not work that is produced by staffers. that is something else that has nothing to do with this thread right now.
                The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  ... So staff should only consist of people you yourself know?
                  if by knowing u mean seeing them at least once or twice while in the game, then by all means yes.

The last time I checked, Paladen members are also a part of the community, so they fit that part of Downdraft's requirements for new staff screening.
                  true, true, but we have to think tw has a lot more players then the ones who join paladen. is it fair that the ones who do join have more chances of becoming staff? think about it

Now, to truly evaluate this staff squad theory, we need to look at a couple of things. Firstly, we should examine the work of staffers who were once Paladen members before becoming staff. If their records are spotless and show exemplary work, then we haven't much to complain about. If there is a strong tendency towards work apathy, errors or abuse, then there is. The second thing we have to look at is if Paladen as a squad has benefited in any way due to staff presence. Have they gotten any perks in league matches? Have they had staffers look the other way when they break rules? If not, then once again, we have little to really complain about.
                  not at all, but the point remains: joining paladen gives u more chances to get staff. and we must realize that not every1 that wants to be staff can do it well, some ppl who havent even thought of becoming staffers could do some damn good job for sure. so am i saying the deans of staff should go out looking in checking every1 in tw for staff potential? of course not. to me its a matter of analysing the recommendations, see who is actually made for it.

i dont have solutions for the problems, but i am poiting them out in my own perspective to see if something comes up...it wont but the idea is good.

and its too bad that every1 at least seems to ignore this: to me, even worse then joining the squad to get staff is to leave it once u do. it shows absolutly no respect for those who acepted u and shows really bad comitment (bad spell i think).
                  Last edited by Downdraft; 07-02-2003, 10:59 AM.
                  The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

... okay, which returns to my query: if joining Paladen can lead to a staff position (but is not the only possible way in), yet there has been no negative results of this, but several positive ones, then what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Downdraft
                      Originally posted by Troll King
                      ... So staff should only consist of people you yourself know?
                      if by knowing u mean seeing them at least once or twice while in the game, then by all means yes.
                      This struck me as very conceited.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

TK 4 Paladen
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                          Edit: My original was really mean so I fixed it.

It's a score noah, and I don't see BH here complaining about it. It got reset, things happen, what can you do? No use crying over spilled milk.
                          He dosn't complain, he just tried to get it back, but then lamers like *no name mentioned* tk's him and abuses him. And then later shittalks him on forum.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

There is only one way to get points back. And that is to get a sysop to do *points 100000000...which you know no sysop in trench wars would do
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I prefer the "gain the points by holding flags" tactic

Comment

Hehe, I thought you meant he was trying to get them back by proving he had them
                                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
                                X