Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is wrong with u ppl

Originally posted by Downdraft
    there have been some recent staff recruits that are...well laff is all i can do. u still let new staffers change names when they get zh and they are so new that refuse to say who they actually are. this isnt a staff member its a newbie who thinks hes all cool now since he got staff.

i'd really like to see something done about this plz think about who u recruit lets just not accept all the recommendations KJW makes of his squaddies. the paladen=staff issue still is up and upper staff seems blind to this fact. its more then obvious that a person who joins paladen is looking for staff and some have the guts to actually leave paladen after they get promoted. terrible, even tho i must admit some of the new recruits arent paladen, this was always what i thought of this "squad".

now lets see some recruits: jdm37 <zh>, lnx <zh>, reaver <zh>.
    who are these ppl? can they take a help call? or are they just friends with staffers who got the usual little recomendation?

anyways i post here to say what i think. to me something has to be done. and no im not jealous (anymore) about ppl who join staff and i dont. got over it some time ago im just stating here.
    oh yeah?

Comment

Actually alot of ppl have joined Paladen after they got staff, me/stra <angel <ZH>> to name just 2, its mainly because with the constant changing with squads dissolving, new squads forming u know paladen isnt gonna go any place and its a nice bunch of ppl.
      As for the name changing, why on earth shouldnt staffers change their names, we dont say players should stick to the same name throughout playing SS so it should be no different with staff, hell, whats in a name!
      Finally i have found that some of the best staffers we have are ppl i didnt have a clue who they were before they joined staff, bh is one for example, you should never judge people before they have had a chance to prove themselves, if they don't do the job correctly, then the deans get on their backs.
      Just remember Name/background is immaterial, its the job you do that counts and gets noticed at the end of the day, and as far as i'm concerned nothing else matters and nor should it too you!

Thats about it heh

Dem

Comment

Originally posted by DemonicTW
        Actually alot of ppl have joined Paladen after they got staff, me/stra <angel <ZH>> to name just 2
        Actually angle got staff like a month after she joined paladen, not before. What you meant to say is Me and Torr joined Paladen AFTER we got on staff.

...and you are right about the staffers we'd never heard of before they get on staff. The deans of staff seem to axe people who dont do the job right and promote those who do it correctly... so what's the problem? are people actually angry cus there are staffers they dont know?...if so, give them a chance like demonic says... i really find it hard to believe you're really worried they wont answer a help call correctly.
        Last edited by Awesome; 07-05-2003, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
          What kind of person would you like to be helped by?
          Me.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

I think people who are giving a staff postion should be given a chance. Stra helped me once with a password problem and seems to be a nice person. I've helped some ZHs with commands and computer problems but that doesn't mean there not any good. In the end your good till your dead (leave the game) or if someone is found to be better then you.

Comment

Rucci 4 mod
              1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Reaver <ZH> is a good guy. I used to be on a squad with him, every night at the 7pm bitchfest he was like the only one who ever tried to diffuse the situation.

Big Ups to reaver, hes a good guy. I think thats staffworthy.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Troll King should join Paladen so we can put him on the fast track to mod because TK is cool. Also we were squaddies.. Actually we still are because the Vulch bond is sacred and unbreakable.

Unf

Also it is my opinion that people do join Paladen for staff, and sometimes leave, or are more inclined to leave, after getting it. I believe that sucks, sorta, because we get a high turnover rate and a reputation as being a 'staff squad' which means I get private messaged by people I don't know at all more than I would if I were a member of a squad that sucked as much as Paladen but didn't have staffers in it. HEE HEE
                  Last edited by Spider; 07-11-2003, 12:33 AM.
                  Spider
                  Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                  Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Working...
                  X