No announcement yet.

An Idea from lemoniac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares about innovation? Its about competition. TWL implies a certain level of competition. So does this. Its just another league/tournament that squads can join to keep the competition level up. Speaking from experience, as soon as TWL playoffs are over, everyone is going to be bored because there will be no competetive things. This will remedy the situation.

No one is making anyone join this thing... It's just something to do in the down time between TWLs. Sure, theres TWDD, but that is really losely structured and the competition value isn't too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
      Blackburn Rovers FC = Hopeless
      For 'hopeless' read 'loaded'
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

world cup!

I still think a world cup or mad olympics would be cool as seeting up teams you chose would make it like a twd or dethmatch thing. like man U V real madrid but wouldnt it be cool to have it by country as well. all the best players from their countries? i mean america would have sooo many players but they could only sport their chosen 5 or 10 players. but cold we have scotland and england seperate as then we could have sum real fun!! Split brits squad in two!

Comment

just go play baseelim you bastards. what i think would be even cooler would be the trenchwars olympics. there are SO many arenas that this could take place in.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
            the countries idea is bad
            Yep. The whole thing is like TWJD but with countries. And how could you check that all the players are from the right country quickly?
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
            X