X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoCk>> yes, rh is an official tag but it is optional to wear

Hush paul -_-

Comment

Xog, you're the person that prompted me to make this thread. Why do you use the name "Xog <RH>" when you're just playing the regular game? I wouldn't mind nearly as much if you only used it when hosting the radio, but there is absolutely no reason to use it when you are playing in ?go base for example (which is where I saw you)...
      sdg

Comment

rh's are gay

Comment

ZHs = 40 ?help calls / month minimum
          ERs = 30 hosts (NOT 40!) / month minimum
          Mods = 40 ?cheater calls / month minimum
          SMods = Work their asses off all the time, enough said.
          SysOps = Get spammed with 'can i be staff plz????' and keep the SMods in line.

EZ
          What alcohol does to our SMods:

1:Epinephrine> cpt I thin you've had enough
          1:Epinephrine> ENOGUH
          cheater: (Epinephrine) (#guano): cpt has had enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          1:Epinephrine> uhoh I ALMOSt zonedetthat
          1:Epinephrine> goodtothink I didng't
          1:Epinephrine> cuas that would be bads
          1:Epinephrine> BADS
          1:Cpt.Guano! <ER>> hahaha epi
          1:Epinephrine> ZONER
          1:Epinephrine> WHEEE

1:Stalfos <ZH>> hey.. we should get drunk epi to squadgrant
          1:Epinephrine> I CANTO TYOE THAT
          1:Epinephrine> OIT IS TOO HARDS
          1:Epinephrine> HARD LIKE MY COCKS FOR ANGLE
          1:Angel <ZH>> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            Xog, you're the person that prompted me to make this thread. Why do you use the name "Xog <RH>" when you're just playing the regular game? I wouldn't mind nearly as much if you only used it when hosting the radio, but there is absolutely no reason to use it when you are playing in ?go base for example (which is where I saw you)...
            1)Because if people need questions about setting up their own radio server or want to know how to become a DJ, they can ask me.
            2)So people can make requests ahead of time so I dont have nothing to play when I start.
            3)To get to talk to more people
            4)I think it looks cool

Comment

Dameon Archangell's gonna sum his thoughts up here:

I put it like this...

... I'm a radio DJ, and I have a choice to put on the <RH> tag. but, after reading these reponses and thinking, there should be a change in the tag. I dont believe that it should be a copy of the TW Staff Tag Format (a <??> at the end). I believe that the tag should be unique so there is no similarities. Some examples I thought of are...

DJ playername
              TWDJ playername
              RH playername
              (RH) playername

Or... having a special radio banner, like a banner of a boombox or stereo.

But, on another thought, I think having a radio host/DJ tag is dumb cuz I dont use one, but people still know I'm a host/DJ. I think people could be trying to get more attention to themselves to make them feel 'special'.
              Last edited by Dameon Angell; 08-18-2003, 09:22 PM.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Angel
                ZHs = 40 ?help calls / month minimum
                ERs = 30 hosts (NOT 40!) / month minimum
                Mods = 40 ?cheater calls / month minimum
                SMods = Work their asses off all the time, enough said.
                SysOps = Get spammed with 'can i be staff plz????' and keep the SMods in line.

EZ
                When I hosted, I always did at least 40 a month, 40 is easy to do and it should be minimum. Staff should start bringing down the axe.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

sure does!

Originally posted by CyloR
                  Randedl sure knows his Nazi supremacists. $

He sure the "For Unlawful Carnel Knowldege" does , doesn't he.. and he does know me rather well so... I agree!

- Oen Izan * resident nazi of trench wars *

btw Angel ya sig that wouldnt happen to be staff chat, would it, and isnt that rather crude of official zone personal to speak in that manner on "staff chat"? I guess all those rumors of females cybering to get staff is true. they are only highered to "entertain the boys" so to speak.

What alcohol does to our SMods:

1:Epinephrine> cpt I thin you've had enough
                  1:Epinephrine> ENOGUH
                  cheater: (Epinephrine) (#guano): cpt has had enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  1:Epinephrine> uhoh I ALMOSt zonedetthat
                  1:Epinephrine> goodtothink I didng't
                  1:Epinephrine> cuas that would be bads
                  1:Epinephrine> BADS
                  1:Cpt.Guano! <ER>> hahaha epi
                  1:Epinephrine> ZONER
                  1:Epinephrine> WHEEE

1:Stalfos <ZH>> hey.. we should get drunk epi to squadgrant
                  1:Epinephrine> I CANTO TYOE THAT
                  1:Epinephrine> OIT IS TOO HARDS
                  1:Epinephrine> HARD LIKE MY COCKS FOR ANGLE
                  1:Angel <ZH>> LOL
                  The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

(slaps self on the forehead)

Yawn. You guys are incredible. I can't believe there's so much jealousy over a stupid four character tag.

First of all, nobody in staff ever approved the official use of the RH tag. The tag is unofficial and optional. It's the same thing as if someone made a tag for themselves that said Sir Singsalot <LA>. Since it doesn't say <ER> or <ZH> we have no business bothering them about it. All radio hosts are are regular players with permission to host radio. They have nothing to do with regular staff.

To staff, it's just a name. If they want to be called RH's that's fine with us. Most of them have elected to not wear the tag, because they get spammed by jealous players.

If you want to know my view of tags, they're designed so that people with a clue know who they are. Which means instead of looking for and spamming me (newbies have only heard about a few of us) with their newbie questions, people may direct them to a ZH instead.

Yes, they're lightening rods for stupid questions. This is the position that you all are jealous of?

Sheesh.
                    -DoCk>
                    Radio God Wannabe
                    SSCU Trench Wars Sysop
                    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

MMMM, mama told me they were official protected tags at one point, so I geuss you should link staff to this. And I wouldn't call it jealousy, at least not on my part, because I did not find hosting radio any fun, and I don't want to still do it. I just think the confusion that will arise about who is and who isn't staff would be damaging enough, because as Machine of God said, some people are running around, wearing their tag, claiming to be staff.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

to me, NAME <RH> looks as official as NAME <TW> :-/

personally i dont even like the 2 official tags uglying up names :-P

Comment

Re: (slaps self on the forehead)

Originally posted by DoCk>
                          I can't believe there's so much jealousy over a stupid four character tag.
                          If I was so jealous about it, I would do a radio show so I could be Stabwound <RH>.

It isn't about being jealous, it's about people like Xog <RH> going around saying that they're staff. I dunno, to me it just seems that people using <RH> after their name are trying too hard to look important. I (along with pretty much everyone) heard that the <RH> tag was a tag that you came up with for Radio Hosts only. If you knew it was going to cause such confusion with newbies, why even tell people to us it at all.
                          sdg

Comment

Basically, people are pissed off that there's now an easy way to look important. These are the people that have tried for ages to get staff so they can get a tag, and there's people using the back door to get a tag. The people complaining are the people who are trying to get <ZH> and <ER> next to their name.
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              Basically, people are pissed off that there's now an easy way to look important. These are the people that have tried for ages to get staff so they can get a tag, and there's people using the back door to get a tag. The people complaining are the people who are trying to get <ZH> and <ER> next to their name.
                              MMMMM, edit your post and say there are some exceptions
                              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

$.

Comment

Working...
                                X