• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Randle

Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Bye Randle

At 7:55 PM PST, RANDLE abused his zoning powers and *zoned this:

"Hey, I've been playing Sniper, Subspace, and Continuum sinse 98 or before. Sick of this shit of stealing names. I'll come back to this shit game when Punk gives my back Assault and Honor (names he stole) Thank you. Bye" -Randle

Just a few seconds later:

Randle banned for abusing his radio host zone announcement privilages. -DoCk>

I would just like to announce that I laughed my ass off and fell out of my chair due to this. I'd like to thank Randle for being a complete idiot in the following things:

1) Trusting people when trading name. Stick to one name and this wouldn't have happened
    2) Getting banned for *zoning a useless message
    3) Thinking that people would care if he left or not.

Randle. I would just like to say from the bottom of my heart, "Thank You" for leaving and "thank you" for making it a humorous one. Bye.

Comment

lol :4AEn|ma> ban him plz, ty

Randle has been banned.....

ya, that was allll me, except that dock isn't even on my squadchat
      Ну вот...

Comment

Best exit I've seen in ages

Comment

i laughed my ass off. his spelling mistakes made it even more dumb lookin.
          DELETED

Comment

i also find it funny that dock made it public that he banned a person who had just quit.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

oh man im sorry I missed that.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

98 my ass

I hope you all heard about how he said his gf had died so he could try to join whiterabbits. It was pretty pathetic.

I have the joy of knowing i've veto'd him on two different squad.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

If his grammar was half decent that announcement could have meant something

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    98 my ass

I hope you all heard about how he said his gf had died so he could try to join whiterabbits. It was pretty pathetic.

I have the joy of knowing i've veto'd him on two different squad.
                    That was him? Bahahaahahaha. Best log EVER.

In any case, dup thread.

MERGED! (I dunno why, no one uses orange. I ask, why not orange?)

Comment

He's a cheap Randedl ripoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                        He's a cheap Randedl ripoff.
                        thought thief.
                        i'm bored

Comment

R O F L

P.S. Hoju nice font.

Comment

Originally posted by Cumulonimbus
                            If his grammar was half decent that announcement could have meant something
                            he could have spelt it in ye olde english and it wouldn't of meant shit
                            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                              i also find it funny that dock made it public that he banned a person who had just quit.
                              whenever something odd like this happens that the whole zone see's... one of the smods or sysops usually zones. like at the end of the twlb playoff match between disoblige and elusive, someone (i think it was Mattey, im not sure though) told all 130 people in the arena to type ?advert <some gay message> and a bunch of them did it, so YoMama!!! *zone'd to tell the zone they were banned and anyone else would get banned too. Basically, it's not really too suprising that something so public got a public response.

PS: How long is Randle banned? Cops only got 1 month for his "i retire" zoner when he was staff.

Comment

Working...
                              X