Bye Randle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stark

anyways, i think the radiobot should maybe have something to prevent things like this from happening.... like maybe the radiobot says, in staff chat, what the message is and someone has to !approve it or something.
    That would defeat the purpose of the command. (Meant so smods/sysop don't have to do anything).

If we know who we give the pw to and if we don't hear anything bad about them, then I don't see this happening again. The only other solution would be to give radio hosts bot powers for radiobot.

Originally posted by geekbot
    Okay, fine. But he's just a baby. Ban him forever- but if anyone starts messing with his email account, know that you will burn eternally in hades...and...ummm...MoG's gonna kick your butt.
    DoCk> and all the radio hosts trusted him, he screwed up. Okay done and over with, hes banned for a while and won't host again. But then he tried to play the cool 12 year old computer nerd saying "I'll hack yo server and send u virus". Hes an idiot Geek nothing more. He gave up his rights of protection and privacy when he threatened the server.
    Last edited by Kolar; 10-25-2003, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
      you're a mod right?
      and you got kicked off staff? i guess that evolution thing does work
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I'm just curious why you guys didn't direct him towards Plat-Halo if his name(s) were "stolen". But since he decided to go out with a bang it doesn't really matter anymore.

Comment

I'm just wondering how he got onto the radio ?
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

" But since he decided to go out with a bang it doesn't really matter anymore." - DC

Hahahaha that's too funny...

Comment

OMG! SAVE ME DOCK! I DONT WANNA GET VIRUSEDED! NO! NOT VIRUSEDEDED!
              Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
              Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
              i can smell my eyeballs!
              My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
              It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
              8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
              Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
              St00bie = Stupid N00bie
              L00tard = Retarded L0ser
              Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Platinum-Halo would probably laugh at him.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

hey hoju how do you make teh font so sexy?
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Hoju
                    lol i made it

its my handwriting font $
                    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                    Piston> I own in belim
                    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Randle... never knew the guy, so i cant insult, him HOWEVER...

Look at his e-mail address... I dont think the guy EVER had a girlfriend... "Kibbles" has to indicate something about his sexual preference there...

Comment

Assualt and honer

he gave these name to punk if punk promised to get him on my squad...he was gonna but i said no... so punk kept the names...
                        randle continuum to bother the squad for about 2 days...suppose a log of this owulda been nice
                        It's not whether you win or lose.
                        It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Really funny...

I was idling in ?go radio while doing my homework. I notice this player spamming and abusing powers of RadioBot. Did a ?cheater... got a few useless ERs and ZHs come in (You know I love you boys... <3).

Then Cpt came and warned him. The player left. Then yadeyadeyada... bang.

<3 TW Radio

Comment

This is almost as funny as Vorbis.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I don't know whether to laugh at this, or cry knowing that people like Randle exist in mondern society...

Ah screw it. I'll laugh myself to tears...
                              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

There is no such thing as "virusing" a server. He could write the next LoveBug and it would still mean shit unless somebody server side is stupid enough (which they are not) to double click an anonymous file.
                                ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Working...
                                X