• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoju
    http://www.danczar.net/DanCzar.ttf
    Very nice Hoju.

llater,
    Tony

Comment

I think Randle took this name trading/hoarding thing a little too seriously. Of all the times Ive seen someone get banned for intentionally abusing their powers, Randle has definetely had the silliest reason. There are better ways to deal with the anger you get from being screwed in online trades; excessive masterbation seems to work quite well

By the way, Dock> can I be an smod yet?

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
        Very nice Hoju.

llater,
        Tony
        top ten things that won't make you cooler by lying about them:
        1. Your subspace chat font
        2. Your subspace chat font
        3. Your subspace chat font
        4. Your subspace chat font
        5. Your subspace chat font
        6. Your subspace chat font
        7. Your subspace chat font
        8. Shoe size
        9. Your subspace chat font
        10. Your subspace chat font
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
          top ten things that won't make you cooler by lying about them:
          1. Your subspace chat font
          2. Your subspace chat font
          3. Your subspace chat font
          4. Your subspace chat font
          5. Your subspace chat font
          6. Your subspace chat font
          7. Your subspace chat font
          8. Shoe size
          9. Your subspace chat font
          10. Your subspace chat font
          You don't think I made it?
          Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

He KNOWS
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Because of the TW server being down, I recalled this thread about this Randle guy threatened to virus the server.

virus the server, sounds silly, or just a loose expression.... still it is a threat -- that is why I remembered this.

But the TW server is being DoS attacked....

I browsed thru the thread and sounds like this guy is incapable of doing it. But he may have a fellow script kiddie friend that could have helped him.

I'm just curious to who would do this... and why? there must be a motive... maybe some script kiddie sucked bad at this game and everyone kept calling this person a newb / ez...

Oh well this is just all speculation, I'm sure the Feds will track this fool down.

Comment

Dead thread....

The main objective if i'm not mistaken for hackers is to piss people off (and yeah a ddos attack isn't a hack but i'm lazy). Randle isn't smart. He was asking questions about configuring shoutcast and converting mp3s when he was allowed to host radio.

I believe it was just an idle threat to TW and he was just acting on impulse when he abused his hosting privileges and when he made the hacking threat. Hes also unbanned or at least not net banned since I've seen him in other SSC zones.

Comment

But a Threat is a threat nonetheless. You can learn how/get info on anything her on teh internet, so why take chances. Just keep him in mind, and recognize the fact that Trench wars is the only one down.

Comment

Isnt this thread like, 3 weeks old?
                    Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
                    Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
                    i can smell my eyeballs!
                    My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
                    It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
                    8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
                    Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
                    St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                    L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                    Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal|ty
                      some shit i didn't care or bother to read or take interest in because I was distracted by his avatar

is that spike spiegal in your avatar handling a pistol??

Comment

Randle... someone told him that I was a girl, and not more than 10 seconds later he pmed me asking me to cyber. After a moment's deliberation, (I have to admit- the offer was just too tempting) I told him no. He quickly responded w/ a "come on, it'll be fun" and then followed with "I moan as I lift up your skirt."

<reminisces> sigh, to be a teenager again..
                        :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                          Dead thread....
                          No, its still relevant
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

How can I host radio<?

More importantly how can I get a chance to abuse power, piss off staff, and look like a total jackoff?

I wanna get banned for a year when i grow up :P
                            sigpic

Comment

As soon as someone says something like "I will send a virus!" I realize that they're just some stupid queer that couldn't do anything if they wanted to.
                              sdg

Comment

As a matter of fact magi koz, I believe it is, and I also believe hes pointing it at the part of your brain that makes you so ignorant, not because I directed him to it, but because your redundancy is so radiant it's singeing by eyebrows off.

Now answer me this: Is my avatar "calling out" to you, in such a way, that would make you SOO distracted to quote me?

OOO! Another look at logic. Explain why you clicked the quote button, then edited it to make it say what I and most other people call, "A desperate attempt at sarcasm" when originally, if you clicked the quote button, and left it at that, you would have done less work in the first place? The reason this is the most senseless thing ever put together is because you were to distracted by my avatar, but apparently not distracted enough to just click a button, then proceed to editing it. Any smart person wouldnt have even commented. You, my friend, are a moron.

From now on, when you post, don't make yourself look like an idiot.

EDIT: Oh yes. Furthermore, take a look at the word count in both my "seemingly pointless and distracting" post, and your sad attempt to get sympathy quote. Whos is higher?
                                Last edited by Fatal|ty; 12-06-2003, 03:34 PM.
                                Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
                                Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
                                i can smell my eyeballs!
                                My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
                                It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
                                8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
                                Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
                                St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                                L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                                Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                                X