Thoughts of a 'Racist'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah your right...

My friend ignite is black and this dumbass mythril makes a name "nignite" to make fun of him". him and lots of other assholes say ni**er and if a black person says ***** he gets in trouble? to me ***** is a word that black people use to show how strong they are after all the bad things that have happened to them. its almost like a celebration of them saying "after all that...were still here". so the mods really need to lay off people that say it

Comment

Hey you, quit your bitching.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

hahahaha its so funny. if i should say "***** is a racist word" im banned cuz i said "*****" and therefore r racist myself. gay faggots!
        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
        \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
        << evoce >>
        /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
        TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
        TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Originally posted by YoungCity
          Yeah your right...

My friend ignite is black and this dumbass mythril makes a name "nignite" to make fun of him". him and lots of other assholes say ni**er and if a black person says ***** he gets in trouble? to me ***** is a word that black people use to show how strong they are after all the bad things that have happened to them. its almost like a celebration of them saying "after all that...were still here". so the mods really need to lay off people that say it
          Power to the people! Do you know what you're talking about, or are you a white kid that thinks he's the only one that knows a black guy, so your say is right and everyone else's is wrong?

If the N-bomb is a word that shows how 'proud(?)' black people are, then tell me - as I am quite curious - why this thread has had such a big response? If black people say the same word as white people, they are subject to equal punishment. Is this not correct?

A word is a word. It's spelt one way, said one way, and regardless if it has multiple meanings - it is NOT accepted, as it is social deviation that constitutes cultural acceptability.

So, in otherwords - shush.
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungCity
            Yeah your right...

you, my friend, are a moron.

Comment

See, when white/mexican/canadian ppl say the N-word, as it were, there not technically being racist. Its just a common insult. Lets take the word asshole for example. if i call someone an asshole, im not literally calling them the external opening of a rectum. Know what i mean? me and myth and others who will not be named use that term all the time, for the purpose of being banned in other zones, out of complete boredom, or because we are on a private chat channel... which means its legal; our channel, our language, just as long as its not in public.

Basically what im trying to say is:

Cry a fucking river.
              Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
              Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
              i can smell my eyeballs!
              My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
              It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
              8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
              Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
              St00bie = Stupid N00bie
              L00tard = Retarded L0ser
              Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

LMAO!

Nignite. Good one myth. Creative.
                Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
                Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
                i can smell my eyeballs!
                My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
                It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
                8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
                Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
                St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

I'm just amazed that someone would find it that important to say ******. You can't just not say it? you get banned once, then come back and keep saying it? then you try to fight for your right to say it? are you really that simple?
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Craxer
                    how old are you fit, 11? I am seriously asking.

I didnt actually call any1 ignorant, but you did. I dont have time or wish to read some 2 pages worth of crap thats been said millions of time before. So good game... and stop bitching.

Idiot.

EDIT: i was inspired to create something so i made a short comedy film, enjoy:

In a later post, you claim that Froederick is on your ignore list, however, from this graphic, it is clear that he wasn't, at least at that point in time. Was he added to the ignore list in the last week, or are you making all this crap up to try to get attention?
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts of a 'Racist'

Originally posted by Spider
                      Sometimes I think before I post and other times I don't think quite as much. This forum is just a big huge pile of shit though, my friend. When I am moderating I take that very seriously... But I take this forum only as seriously as it deserves.
                      Regardless, one would think that attempting to disparage racism while repeatedly calling someone "fagboy" isn't exactly staff-like behavior. Unless you were making a joke. Judging from previous forum experience with you, I'm going to go ahead and put jokes past you, though, and just assume you're a hypocrite. The word fag is just as bad as the word ****** in my mind.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        I'm just amazed that someone would find it that important to say ******. You can't just not say it? you get banned once, then come back and keep saying it? then you try to fight for your right to say it? are you really that simple?
                        I think the arguement is that he's needs to say bad words, but fighting for freedom of speech.

Yeah, I think that argument is pretty stupid, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X